What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you refurbish your old grille or is that new? Looks great...i love Rootbeer colour. Have you ever thought about H4 headlights? I love mine Kith the ARB wire harnesd

I washed them and used some mothers polish cleaner. And a little carnuba wax.
Waiting on the left side headlight door to come in via USPS.
No i have read about them. Haven't yet pulled the trigger on them.
My next purchase is period correct round fog lamps.

Yeah!
No worries your doing a great job on your cruiser keep it up.
They are a labor of love .

so how much track did you gain?
The wheel centerlines were each moved out an inch after figuring the difference in backspace and the width of the spacers, so 2" totaly wider stance.

I just wrapped my steering wheel. I use to have a Road Bike and I came across two new rolls of EATON handlebar tape. I thought well...why wouldn't it work on my Cruiser since it added a lot of cushion when I cycled for miles. BAM...it worked ...nice & comfortable.:beer: I Simply Green the steering wheel since EATON has 3M sticky material on the back. I'm going to move the black tape as I didn't like where it ended...it was getting dark.

20171128_170945.jpg

My wife and I took the 60 to Arkansas this past weekend for Thanksgiving to see her family. About 6 hours each way, logged a little over 800 miles and never skipped a beat. Even got some deer hunting in while the girls did the Black Friday thing.

2F2FB0DC-EF62-455D-BF7C-44F32C077044.jpeg

2161F8F9-324E-41F3-8717-81BC1E886EA5.jpeg

IMG_1360.JPG
Realized I was missing something crucial today.... put everything back together with the new 3rd and noticed the c clips just fall off didn't know better so I kept going.... well it kept bugging me I knew that something had to be wrong I pushed the tire in alittle and spun it c clip fell right off... all I could think was $h!? Glad I wasn't driving. Gut feelings are great center blocks to keep everything together even better!

IMG_1366.JPG

Well not this weekend but prep for this weekends trip! It's an early 1am and pillow block, center block whatever is right is in! Gonna get the old gasket off again and put it all together this time everything was tested before the plate went back on....

Well, what a way to start the weekend! This guy didn't think the yield sign was meant for him, totally side swiped me on my way to work.
It could've been worse I guess, but damn it's annoying when things get mucked up!

20171201_094409[1].jpg
20171201_094452[1].jpg

Sorry to hear about a$$ not paying attention. Glad you are ok. I'm curious, do they still make those side markings? Is that factory?

Sorry to hear about a$$ not paying attention. Glad you are ok. I'm curious, do they still make those side markings? Is that factory?
Side markers NLA through the dealer.
Aftermarket only through Spector off road or Cruiser Outfitters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom