For Sale My 78 Fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time has come to move on. Have not had cause to do anything but drive it the last 4 or 5 months so... Have had it two years now and will miss it terribly but NEED to work on one to be happy! $23,000 Located In Friendswood Texas (south of Houston)

WAY too much to mention here but some highlights...

All stock save for lift (OME) Bilstiens and 33/10.5/15 BFG ATs with about 500 miles on them. 2F with Aisan carb and new factory routed exhaust. Idles great neighborhood of 800 and cruises at 65 @2900RPM. Does not run hot and tracks straight as an arrow at freeways speeds. No drama braking!

New Trollhole top with Real Steel bow set. Reproduction tailgate. Only modification to dash is for a 2" tach with 5000 RPM resolution. Working Warn 8274 up front.

Will need a new wiper motor and currently has a small rear main seal leak. Aside from that, it is a great DRIVING 40. As nice as it looks, it drives BETTER! Call me with any questions you have. Brian 281-235-0290

1978 Toyoa Land Cruiser Fj40

013 (3).JPG
IMG_3899.JPG

Be willing to trade you mine... Enough work needed on it to keep you happy long time!

Seriously... That is a great looking rig

in most of the pix it looks white, but some look like desert beige - ?

Tag says 416 but looks too light to be Dune Beige. Was dissasembled for paint about 4years ago (engine out). It is a light beige that is quite attractive if not totally correct.

Have you found a replacement rig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom