What did you do to your pig today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, that's the Alabama beaver. I live over near Destin. Making a quick stop at work for 10 days then off to San Diego to pick up the fam and jump down into Ensenada for team prep and go race. @TRAIL TAILOR @cruiseroutfit
Long campfire story but here's the team I'll be helping out.

Mike

Sold the stock rims and 235/75/15's and put on the white 6 spokes and 31x10.5x15's I had sitting in the back. Noticeable difference in RPM's.

20201115_175357.jpg

Living on the edge!!!

Cut some floor out and got the patch panel ready. Was a bit of a beast chiseling out all the spot welds from the brace by hand (no air chisel yet). It’s all I could muster up as I’m still recovering from shoulder surgery.

A66F7E75-F08B-4F95-98C7-4E6A41D03B1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Cut some floor out and got the patch panel ready. Was a bit of a beast chiseling out all the spot welds from the brace by hand (no air chisel yet). It’s all I could muster up as I’m still recovering from shoulder surgery.

View attachment 2509513
Good work! Hope your shoulder heals well.

Have we seen pics of your Pig?

We like pics in here...

View attachment 2509513

Awesome to see an update @RMPIPE !

Good work! Hope your shoulder heals well.

Have we seen pics of your Pig?

We like pics in here...

This is John B.’s (@inkpot) former 55. There’s several pics of it I’ve posted throughout this thread, but here’s one for a reminder.

This is what it looked like years ago. The roof rack and bumpers have since been removed.

57821B35-5C2E-41CB-8F59-EA6760DFD32A.jpeg

Awesome to see an update @RMPIPE !

This is John B.’s (@inkpot) former 55. There’s several pics of it I’ve posted throughout this thread, but here’s one for a reminder.

This is what it looked like years ago. The roof rack and bumpers have since been removed.

View attachment 2509796
I need to get some pics posted. I'm terrible at posting. The exterior looks about the same right now. The interior is stripped and getting patched little by little. When I bought it from @Relix he had put a new crate 350 in it. I have since put a Holley Sniper on it and cleaned up all the wiring (engine compartment).

Some more floor progress on the other side, and realizing I need to cut out way more than I initially thought. Floor pan from @bobm needed!

E7BEB503-5951-4359-9897-52B4036AFBE2.jpeg

F252298D-CA6D-49D0-9269-5F99ECF77C44.jpeg

Well, have been driving Zeke pretty hard lately, and between that and work, haven't been posting much.

Went out with my dog to check out some new property we're looking to build our forever home on.

Then stopped at Cook Out for a burger and some sides. Lela got in an argument with that dog in the mirror in the drive through, which inspired me to take a self portrait.

1608229824416.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom