What did you do to your pig today? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went with @Ocho77 to the tire shop. He swapped on some factory chrome wheels on his 60 and I had a bad valve stem repaired and my spare mounted. Had time for a pint and some chow at the brewery across the street while they got the work done.
17113.jpeg
20180927_201254.jpg
20180927_201232.jpg

20181108_200916.jpg

Building a house the last year and neglected the rigs terribly. Finally have the pig inside the garage for a warm toast. Gonna drive it over this Thanksgiving.

Got the ironpig out for a drive and a tree.

20181124_160349.jpg

Love the snow pics!

Installed a sway bar, replaced tie rod ends, rebuilt center arm and had the exhaust rerouted (in the way of sway bar). Unfortunely the guy that rerouted it didn't realize my spare goes underneath so I'll have to take it back. Anyone know if a 33" x 10.5 will fit in the stock spare location? Haven't tested it yet, but the sway bar may also be in the way. May need to mount to the roll bar in the cargo area.

full

25F5B09A-DBF8-48F6-B339-E4E3AB154D41.jpeg
I’ve not given the piggy as much attention as my other Cruiser lately so over the weekend I swapped in a later style 2F hood, exctracted a couple broken bolts in the lower valance and popped out a few dents. I’ve also picked up a few goodies from BobM for when I start the body work on the old girl. Still have a ways to go but always pleased to see this rig sitting in my driveway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom