We will name him Brutus. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also i found this!

8c7ea6f2-5091-4ca8-a0f0-3fad8fb690fa.jpg

Currently tracking my issue. Tank looks good - little sandy type stuff in the bottom but nothing bad - i think its just dirt particles that blew into the ripped open hose while it sat.

But i ran a metal hanger into the fuel tube from inside the tank, and its good. I run wire up the fuel line to the tank fitting - all good. But the fuel only dribbles out of the tank, it will fill the filters, but only fast enough to sit and idle. If i try to drive it, it cant dribble fast enough and just dies. Is there a valve or something at the fitting I am missing?

Plugged vent? :hmm:

Try with cap off?
My cap is in really poor shape - not sure if its doing much but thats worth a try for sure. If the vent is plugged, am I gonna have to drop the dang tank? lemme check my parts diagrams again real quick....

I think @Ol Yeller is onto something. I am reading up on the vent and charcoal canister mess - and apparently I should have a line along the passenger side to the air cleaner. I do not have this, might be on drivers side. The diagrams from work SUCK for this - theres at least 20 pages of fuel system stuff with the different tank types and whatnot.