The FJ Company - 1964 FJ45LV Signature Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The FJ Company

www.fj.co
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.fj.co
Hey Fellas,

I've got a duesy for ya this time. We are building a very cool truck this year as a part of our Signature line-up. This time we are grafting our efforts that went into our SEMA 2017 build into an even more vintage platform. A 1964 FJ45 LV.

image_5750449051243_01.jpg

image_575044c813c60_04.jpg

That's coming out....might save that optima though...mounted sideways, because you can...haha

image_57504515b052d_08.jpg

Love early interiors, very mechanical

image_575044eef22e4_06.jpg

This truck, like every truck will receive an in depth and thorough restoration. Being that this is a "Signature Series" it will go a few steps further than that with modern drive train, various custom touches as well as a beautifully recreated interior. Stick around this is going to be a good one!

Time for deconstruction to begin!

-Cody

Looking forward to the build

That looks like the one that was for sale on craigslist in New Mexico a few years back. Same? I hesitated for a day, and then it was gone.:frown:

This truck, like every truck will receive an in depth and thorough restoration. Being that this is a "Signature Series" it will go a few steps further than that with modern drive train, various custom touches as well as a beautifully recreated interior...

Sounds great!

Not a fan of going away from original on this one. Very few lv's left. Plenty of 40s around to do such to, but that is probably one of the last untouched lv's in the usa. Would u do the same to a split window stingray? A lv is the split window stingrays of the cruiser world.

Subscribed

Very nice but as a purist I have a love/hate relationship with changing the historic build of the past. I know , I know, improvements bring it up to modern spec. I am sure it will be nice.

Not a fan of going away from original on this one. Very few lv's left. Plenty of 40s around to do such to, but that is probably one of the last untouched lv's in the usa. Would u do the same to a split window stingray? A lv is the split window stingrays of the cruiser world.

Have to agree with @White Stripe here.

Love the work you guys do and I know you could do this LV justice in keeping it as close to stock as possible.

Not that you need it, but it would certainly further cement your status as one of (if not the) foremost Land Cruiser restoration company.

Yes, I definitely expected this reaction partly. In a personal sense, I have a lot of the same reservations...but in our defense we aren't getting too carried away here, the body isn't getting chopped up, the original outward appearance is retained, and the interior upgrades are going to be very tasteful and appropriate. The biggest upgrade here is the driveability/performance under the hood....Just wait and see....

@White Stripe If the split-window stingray had a 1964 F engine I would definitely do the same :)

They do what their customers want an illusion of a vintage car.
If there isn`t a market they would´ t do it and that`s all.:)
Not my cup of tea
Cheers Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom