T-case Hunt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m sure this isn’t posted in the correct section so apologies on that but any of you dudes have a good t-case laying around that you’d be willing to part with? Nor cal is all dried up... thanks in advance!

Check FB Marketplace here in Phoenix there's at least 2 sellers that post Toyota truck parts. If you can't find them let me know I'll see what I can do.

Check FB Marketplace here in Phoenix there's at least 2 sellers that post Toyota truck parts. If you can't find them let me know I'll see what I can do.

I’ve been on the FBs constantly... going to Phoenix this thanksgiving so if you get something that would be awesome

There's a 94 V6 4runner that I yanked some parts off up here in NW Montana. 240K miles. Still has the trans and T-Case. I don't know if that's too far for you.

There's a 94 V6 4runner that I yanked some parts off up here in NW Montana. 240K miles. Still has the trans and T-Case. I don't know if that's too far for you.

Sincerely appreciate the offer! Looking for a 84-89 gear driven t-case... I found 2 in Panama City for $50 each! Anyone live in Florida lol??

I need to start hording gear-drive transfer cases when I see them at the boneyard.

I need to start hording gear-drive transfer cases when I see them at the boneyard.
not when Senor South Valley gets there first... I hear he's on the prowl for these and 5speed cores now

Not sure who senor south is but I also noticed trail gear offering up $200 a pop for any t-case core.... I feel like dual cases are just a "cool" thing to do for these rigs and ill be willing to bet that more than 75% of the rigs that have them either don't use them or don't need them... happy hunting!

Not sure who senor south is ...

South Valley is a geographical description for an Albuquerque community. Sr. South has a habit of harvesting all the diffs from every truck that shows up at the u-pull boneyard. Usually, it seems, before they hit the yard.

I’ve been on the FBs constantly... going to Phoenix this thanksgiving so if you get something that would be awesome

I'll PM you one of the guys up in Phoenix - bought all my A/C stuff off of him.

I feel like dual cases are just a "cool" thing to do for these rigs and ill be willing to bet that more than 75% of the rigs that have them either don't use them or don't need them... happy hunting!

I'm in the 25%. I use it, and frequently need it. Frankly, having the ability to go stupid slow at times is not a luxury.

If you have a 4cyl and tires 33" or better, you need duals.
Like @pappy mentioned, the ability to use it for silly shyt like the drive through, trailer backing, etc. Crawl box save LOTS if clutch slipping.

I think 4.7's are plenty slow....

I think 4.7's are plenty slow....
I've run 4.7 and 2.28+2.28. The 4.7 was too limiting, especially when you don't need it and you have to shift up to keep up with your buddies. The dual-2.28 is much more flexible.

Can't argue that you have more options with the duals....

Forward shift one here in salt lake

Sheesh... I had to *give away* a forward shift case and two open 4cy diffs when I sold the red truck. Buyer didn't want them.

I am lightly hunting for one of these as well. Pappy if you find one you don't need keep me in mind please.

Not sure who senor south is but I also noticed trail gear offering up $200 a pop for any t-case core.... I feel like dual cases are just a "cool" thing to do for these rigs and ill be willing to bet that more than 75% of the rigs that have them either don't use them or don't need them... happy hunting!

It is up to $400 a core now.

I just shipped off the 9 I hoarded.

One of my local yards had a dozen listed on car-part but they called to tell me they were all scrapped just a couple years ago. No one ever inquired so they never removed them from their inventory. I heard the same thing from countless others. I had passed on so many for $50-75 at u pull it yards over the past 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom