T-case Hunt (1 Viewer)

I’m sure this isn’t posted in the correct section so apologies on that but any of you dudes have a good t-case laying around that you’d be willing to part with? Nor cal is all dried up... thanks in advance!

Check FB Marketplace here in Phoenix there's at least 2 sellers that post Toyota truck parts. If you can't find them let me know I'll see what I can do.

Check FB Marketplace here in Phoenix there's at least 2 sellers that post Toyota truck parts. If you can't find them let me know I'll see what I can do.

I’ve been on the FBs constantly... going to Phoenix this thanksgiving so if you get something that would be awesome

Zor

There's a 94 V6 4runner that I yanked some parts off up here in NW Montana. 240K miles. Still has the trans and T-Case. I don't know if that's too far for you.

There's a 94 V6 4runner that I yanked some parts off up here in NW Montana. 240K miles. Still has the trans and T-Case. I don't know if that's too far for you.

Sincerely appreciate the offer! Looking for a 84-89 gear driven t-case... I found 2 in Panama City for $50 each! Anyone live in Florida lol??

Not sure who senor south is but I also noticed trail gear offering up $200 a pop for any t-case core.... I feel like dual cases are just a "cool" thing to do for these rigs and ill be willing to bet that more than 75% of the rigs that have them either don't use them or don't need them... happy hunting!

pappy

photosynthesizing
I feel like dual cases are just a "cool" thing to do for these rigs and ill be willing to bet that more than 75% of the rigs that have them either don't use them or don't need them... happy hunting!

I'm in the 25%. I use it, and frequently need it. Frankly, having the ability to go stupid slow at times is not a luxury.

If you have a 4cyl and tires 33" or better, you need duals.
Like @pappy mentioned, the ability to use it for silly shyt like the drive through, trailer backing, etc. Crawl box save LOTS if clutch slipping.

KLF

Frame waxer
SILVER Star
Sheesh... I had to *give away* a forward shift case and two open 4cy diffs when I sold the red truck. Buyer didn't want them.

Tank5

SILVER Star
I need to start hording gear-drive transfer cases when I see them at the boneyard.

I am lightly hunting for one of these as well. Pappy if you find one you don't need keep me in mind please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom