Steel half doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did. I have spent about 8 hours so far welding and grinding the lap along the top and general cleanup of crappy workmanship. Now they are acceptable.
wow, so for $900 you got s*** that needed extra work?

I have a post somewhere on here with photos of the doors as received.

It's simple really. They look cool.
not on an early truck where the doors had different handles and no stamping in the metal

not on an early truck where the doors had different handles and no stamping in the metal
No? I dont have a photo of them installed, but i think theyll look ok?

FD9F30B3-0CB8-4709-91D4-9EB2F9773F6D.jpeg

I think a 40 looks better and is cooler without any doors and top.

Do you ever make and sell these?
I do not. The original poster of this thread might. I am not the original poster/thread starter.

I've reported this before, now's a good time to report it again- - -I paid about $2,800.00 for my brand new FJ40 in 1970 (worked for the Dealer, got cost plus $100). Now you guys are talking about 50% of that for a pair of 1/2 doors- - -amazing.

I've reported this before, now's a good time to report it again- - -I paid about $2,800.00 for my brand new FJ40 in 1970 (worked for the Dealer, got cost plus $100). Now you guys are talking about 50% of that for a pair of 1/2 doors- - -amazing.

Way to rub it in…again!

Looks awesome! Do you build and sell these?
Yes I do. I build these on the side to try and fund my other cruiser projects. I have been perfecting the process for awhile now on both late and early models doors. You can check out other photos on my instagram page. (ljackhalfdoors)

Hi Jack, when i search for your instagram page, I get a message that it "does not exist"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom