Events/Trails Southern Swine Soirée-2020 The Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is pretty much the area we will be working around

View attachment 2445337
Are we not leaving the park? I was under the impression this was moving from the east side of the state to the west.

Depending on the level of the Buffalo and the group size we could end up staying at Woolum and just daytripping out and back.

Gonna have to see how many folks end up coming as to whether we will move out. Not many spots as big as Woolum

Depending on the level of the Buffalo and the group size we could end up staying at Woolum and just daytripping out and back.

Gonna have to see how many folks end up coming as to whether we will move out. Not many spots as big as Woolum
All good, she just spent 10 days in the cruiser a couple weeks ago. So her bladder should be well exercised anyway.

1027205a-4454-4b6a-bb19-57eafa9aefca.jpg

I might be rolling from the voodoo shop Friday morning if anyone wants to caravan down.
I could meet you outside of Cape, Seems like it'd be where our paths cross.

Edit: nevermind if I map to Woolum they don't. We'll figure it out.
bud.JPG
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Is that vent line something you run up higher or try tp prevent it happening again?

The prevention is to do it correctly to begin with (20/20 hindsight).

Last year only a few days prior to SSS 2019 I had just completed the 80 series rear under my FJ60 and I knew I should cap the vent line. I forgot until we started doing water crossings then it was too late :doh:. A few weeks later I finally properly vented the line. The rear axle vent line runs to engine bay to the upper firewall and I tee'd into that line. This will keep water out of the actuator.

We don't get water on the West Coast Pig Parties.

@wngrog What kind of vehicle count are you guessing at? I know of several fair sized camp areas that are more off grid than woolum camp ground and on the south side of the buffalo.
IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg

Not sure. Also not trying to get off the grid on the meet up days. That’s how people get lost. In the freak deal that we can’t cross at Woolum this gives us a place to gather on the north side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom