Builds SLOW 71 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, I pushed it a little. I've been wanting/thinking about going to 17" wheels, but can't make up my mind, so while mulling it over I got some new 16" tires. I can't even make up my mind on painting the wheels or leave them gray. I'd like to try the same color as the body "Sand Dune Beige". What do y'all think?

Throwback Thursday -

So crazy your rig used to be Sand Dune Beige way back in the day.

AB8405D6-C883-44C1-BD99-8D01E093C592.jpeg

Thanks Man, I thought by now we'd have this Winter's projects dialed in and have some camping in. I feel like a slacker with all the great builds going on right now.

Thanks for checking in,

Nice rooftop setup...tell Jeri "you're welcome" for the inspiration to join in "penthouse camping". Now we both have to encourage J Mack to get one for Leslie. Reminds me to get crackin on RTT repairs since PP2021 is getting closer. Either that or we'll be sleeping in the awning room!

Jim, my inspiration came from my aching back lifting that heavy azz tent off the roof rack every day. I will blame you for the first broken leg I get from falling off the ladder. :)

At our age that ladder is a godsend. Easier than crawling up off the ground in the middle of the night if you know what I mean!

Yeah, I pushed it a little. I've been wanting/thinking about going to 17" wheels, but can't make up my mind, so while mulling it over I got some new 16" tires. I can't even make up my mind on painting the wheels or leave them gray. I'd like to try the same color as the body "Sand Dune Beige". What do y'all think?

I like the idea of the Sand Dune wheels. I too had issue w rust and lack of powder paint getting into the wheel cracks. I was thinking next time about wiping some of the epoxy stuff the holds up to heat into the cracks.

It's their 72 Liter with dual zones. You can set it for two freezers, two refrigerators or one of each. I know a smaller size would work, but this one fits the spot and can hold a few more beverages and meat. The price wasn't that much more and I'm not real worried about amperage usage. Solar panels in the future.
We have Iron Man dual zone, I like the 2 sep temps...

So I've got 99 percent of the parts, fittings, etc. that I need for the new brake system. I played around making new mounting plates and I'm pretty sure I got it right now. Anyway, she's looking good on the bench. Should be able to install it tomorrow and start making hoses and brake lines.

IMG_4174.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

Looks pretty. I think you're going to like it a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom