She aint's pretty no more... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iptman

SILVER Star
Threads
She ain't pretty no more...

Just kidding! Better than ever actually.

Big thanks to Cam, Vince and Lance at Iron Pig for helping out on such short notice yesterday.

I went with 850's/860's on 255 KM2's and 1.25" spacers.

The 255 KM2's ride great on the road and make no more noise than the stock sized Scorpion ATR's I had on there before. Plus they go for $50 less per tire than the 285's not to mention almost an inch taller.

-Patrick

Before...
side.jpg

After...
leftfront_sm.jpg

leftside_sm.jpg

front_sm.jpg

rightfront_sm.jpg

rightside_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! That's how I'd like to set my 80 up...once I find one and buy it.

looks pretty close to leveled .. are you using front coil spacers .. ?

No coil spacers. I'll be adding some IPOR weld-on step sliders soon and a bumper that's yet to be determined after that. My driveway isn't exactly level but to the naked eye in person the truck sits nice and level.

-Patrick

I never get tired of this stuff; great rig.

I like it! I am about to pull the trigger on a similar order from Cam. I think IPOR has the best prices. Did you do any caster correction? Any handling problems?

I like it! I am about to pull the trigger on a similar order from Cam. I think IPOR has the best prices. Did you do any caster correction? Any handling problems?

I went with Slee's blue bushings using Landtank's CC template. No handling problems at all. I actually think it handles better on the highway than before. Highly recommend getting the press out tool with the bushings. Whichever shop you take your control arms to will thank you for it. Might actually save you money since they won't have to struggle as much with them.

-Patrick

Hey I thought we were gonna have a lift party for your rig? It looks good. Now all we need to do is plan a wheeling trip!!

:cheers:

Note to all people lifting and staying on 33's and suffering from tinytireitis - 1.25" wheel spacers really fix the stance and help the tires look proportional to the lifted rig.

Well done :cheers:

Note to all people lifting and staying on 33's and suffering from tinytireitis - 1.25" wheel spacers really fix the stance and help the tires look proportional to the lifted rig.

Well done :cheers:

Yeah I'm glad I went ahead and did the wheel spacers at the same time. Fills out the flares nicely.

-Patrick

Looks good!

do you run into the fender rubbage running spacers with standard 285s or 295s on the trail? I thought the reason for not running them was that the tires would tuck up and not bind.

Oh, and the rig looks great!:beer:

very nice. I didn't scroll down enough at first and was thinking: "Man, that doesn't look lifted at all".... then I scrolled down!

Love the tire choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom