Custom Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cardomain.com
I started out by researching what was available on the market and then what others have built. I quickly came to the conclusion that I couldn't swing $800 for a set of sliders.

I ran across a thread by Zane and decided that his was the design to go with. Started rounding up materials and found a local guy with a Pro Tools bender, (needed the ends of the outside rails bent. Total investment was about $250 for everything and about 20hrs of fabbing. I built two other sets a while ago and seemed to have forgotton what a job sliders can be:frown:

Just waiting for the paint to dry now. Planning on welding them on tomorrow.

Feet.jpg

Level.jpg

Raw2.jpg

Paint.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. This will be my next project.

Thanks for posting your work.

very nice!

Well done! They look very good.

x2 or 3 or whatever it is at...

Nice job on the custom fab. The outriggers look sturdy and I'm a big fan of box tube.

:)

Cheers.
-o-

Wow, I can't remember the last time my truck was that clean! Shiny.....

Oh yeah, nice sliders :flipoff2:

sweet. i am looking for sliders my self and love yours. trying to get some fabbed as well. you willing to make some more:)

sweet. i am looking for sliders my self and love yours. trying to get some fabbed as well. you willing to make some more:)

X2

Looks like professional quality to me. Care to hook some brothers (without the resources to fab) up with some of these?

Hey m8 like the sliders

how much room you got between the sliders & the body work?

when I made mine for my Terracan I made them so that when I put in the BL they can be used as a step to aid in getting in
mine are simple yet effective
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

I've noticed several request's for additional sets. I really wish I had enough time to do somthing like that but I was barely able to squeeze in the time to complete this set. Between job, :princess:, kids etc, I'm extended to the max:frown: I'm sure there is sombody on this site that might be willing to go with this type of design for the masses. I noticed several "slider" deals in the Vendor Marketplace.

Cheick it out.

They look awsome!!! I plan on building mine soon. can you send me some measurements for reference? ThanX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom