SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (2 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah crap! We need a tie-breaker now.

Olive Green and Dune Beige have tied in the color poll. Our options are do another poll ( I am not sure if a poll can be changed and reopened. ) Or have @fl4031003 and @CenTXFJ60 flip a coin.
What say the group?

Last edited:
I'm ok with a coin flip.

Olive Green. Olive Green. Olive Green Olive Green

I didn't vote so want me to pick

@doughboy were you ever stationed at ft Leonardwood? Knew and Angelo there and thought he was doughboy on here

@doughboy were you ever stationed at ft Leonardwood? Knew and Angelo there and thought he was doughboy on here
Yep that's mee!!! I'm pretty sure I went over your house for Christmas one year! I ended up getting orders to Korea, then went to San Antonio for a few years, moved to Japan. I ended up selling my tan 80 when I moved to Japan and ended up getting a 1990 HDJ81 when I came back

Looks like I’ll have to take Ophir and Hurricane passed again to get new stickers!

57D860E6-43DC-4807-AF22-FFC41C97C31A.jpeg

Well, i said heads green tails tan. I flipped and tails it was! TAN is the color. ( Flipped and placed on my 1UZ table top.)
image.jpg

Guess that means I have to go to SAS#4 to go Green:cheers:.

So if I pick a tent site, and as long as I put “SAS #3” in the comment section they'll throw us together yeah. My 5 year old loves camping near other lil groms so just wanted to double check. This trip will blow his mind, mine as well.

We’re in 50 with friends, totaling 4 kids.

I work on private jet, I can fix humans too. I have band aids and super glue

My bride is a nurse so she can help.

Well, i said heads green tails tan. I flipped and tails it was! TAN is the color. ( Flipped and placed on my 1UZ table top.)View attachment 1878371

Bummed.

Well, i said heads green tails tan. I flipped and tails it was! TAN is the color. ( Flipped and placed on my 1UZ table top.)View attachment 1878371
Dune Beige it is folks. One of the most Iconic 40 colors world wide.
Jeff @fl4031003 is a co director and actually thought a color choice should be up to you guys. Thanks buddy, great idea.
Next year we will remove Dune Beige from the poll.

Is registration still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom