Builds Rig of the Fortnight (ROTF) Sign ups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
We stopped doing ROTWs (Rig of the Week) a year ago because . . . . well .... people stopped signing up. Threads were up for weeks. Some suggested a Rig of the Month. Thinking thats too long so we will go for a fort-night, which is a period of fourteen days (2 weeks)

If your new to the forum this is a great way to introduce yourself and your rig to the membership and get great feedback and where you started and where you might be going.

The idea here is to bi-weekly have a member post up pics of their truck, with list of modifications and/or any special goodies. Also hopefully they will include the intended purpose of their truck (expedition, street, rock crawler etc).

And as always thanks for contributing.

Check out one of the ROTW threads in the link below. These are also in the FAQ.

IH8MUD Forums - View Single Post - FAQ for 80/LX450 - July 24, 2008 - Added LSPV Modification

Feel free to also update your ROTW on what you have done

Bad story telling and some mods Im personally proud of, Ill take any date after april.... sign me up, i'll do the best I can :)

EDIT: Thanks Romer :)

Glad to see this back up and running, I always enjoy the stories and great mod ideas.:popcorn:

I've started putting mine together. Should be ready in a week or a fortnight:p

I was REALLY waiting until I got a lift on my rig to do a ROTW or ROTF as it is now called. But since this thing might die off before I ever get my lift I might as well show all the N3WBS that you can wheel it stock! :D

Let me go in May, maybe I will get something for the rig for my B-Day in April! :?

As soon as I get it back from the shop.
Deal me in!!

My rig is pretty much done now, I guess it's about time for part III.
Put me down Ken.

Who ever is ready to go, just go for it. Not sure I will put up a schedule. Thinking if its time and someone wants to do it, if not this will die to

Who ever is ready to go, just go for it. Not sure I will put up a schedule. Thinking if its time and someone wants to do it, if not this will die to

I can throw down now if you want. Give me a few minutes to get it together.

I'll do one Ken. I guess I'll have to learn to upload pics beforehand.

Buck

Ok, I haven't done $#!+ to my rig in the last year, but that isn't my point:D:rolleyes:.

This isn't just for heavily modified rigs. This is for everyone that owns an 80. If you have an 80, post a little bio and some pics. It let's everyone put a name to the face, so to speak. When you post on other topics, most of us will think, "hey I remember that guy (or gal) from ROTF"

What's the worst that could happen? You get a little friendly praise and encouragement? How terrible would that be?

So get out there, make a stand and make yourself known dammit:flipoff2:

I'm in for it whenever. Hell, this thing will never be done anyways.

I will be ready for my turn again in April sometime.

I will gladly do another one... Just let me know when!

I'm not going to do a schedule. When one has been up a fortnight, PM me and let me know your ready and I'll tell you to go ahead.

Im good to go and just waiting to hear from ya. Version 1.0 ready.

I cant wait to show you my pride and joy.
I will be glad to do mine in Oct/Nov. Right now I just have a room full of parts at my parents place and others being built. I have so much to do when I get back. But count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom