Builds Rig of the Fortnight (ROTF) Sign ups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll do one.... and then another in a year or so to see some progress.
Haven't done much wheeling in mine just a lot of fixing things.

So cmmadness posted his and I stuck it. When two weeks comes by, post your thread and send me a PM and I will stick yours.

I am not managing this just replaceing the stuck threads when I get a PM.

Thanks for contributing

Eventually, short on time these days

I would be willing to help out moving them if you want???
Just let me know :cheers:

I would be willing to help out moving them if you want???
Just let me know :cheers:

Thanks, but only a mod can do it

I have added the links to the ROTFs

hey, just let me know when to post up and ill show off my rig, quite a few changes since I bought it a year ago in stock form.

hey, just let me know when to post up and ill show off my rig, quite a few changes since I bought it a year ago in stock form.

See post 23

I'll post up after you lt1fire. I have it all written up. I guess I'll just post to a new thread and Romer or Woody can link it to the sticky when it's my turn.

I'll post up after you lt1fire. I have it all written up. I guess I'll just post to a new thread and Romer or Woody can link it to the sticky when it's my turn.

Just PM him... mine was a sticky about 20 minutes after I did that.

I already did, but he will be out of town, so Woody can do it. Did you just wait until it was your turn to post up your thread or did just post it then pm him when it was your turn to make it a sticky? I have it already to go, I just need to copy/paste.

I already did, but he will be out of town, so Woody can do it. Did you just wait until it was your turn to post up your thread or did just post it then pm him when it was your turn to make it a sticky? I have it already to go, I just need to copy/paste.

I waited two weeks after the last poster started, posted mine and then sent him a pm

I'll go after Nick's is up. I have it pretty much done on another forum, I can copy it over here.

I'll go after Nick's is up. I have it pretty much done on another forum, I can copy it over here.

Post up om Sunday night (7/5) and I will sticky it when I see it

:cool:

July 5th-19th is mine. :D

Last edited:
I guess It time I do one of these Ill take the slot starting July 17th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom