Builds Red Dawn (60 converted 62 Build Thread w/ R2.8) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know exactly what paint/powdercoat that is? That is the exact texture I'm looking to achieve on my bumpers, sliders, and other exterior items. I was planning to use Raptor coating but I'm worried it will be a little "too" textured.
I do not. I got them done at Rain City Wheel Repair here in Kirkland Washington. The owner told me he sprays all the bumpers and off-road things people bring him with this same stuff.

Added a leaf to the fronts this weekend. Painted everything. And I don't think it fixed anything.

52807834793_56f023fbf4_k.jpg

52807616799_873a3ed765_k.jpg

52807616804_cc1d5dc833_k.jpg

52807384406_f5fedecb37_k.jpg

35.75 to fender on drivers side
36.25 on passenger side
I need to drive it a little still, but I don't think that gets me where I should be.

What did you paint the leaves with? Did you grease in between them or any other product? I've read more than I care to admit about paint/not painting leaf springs and there doesn't seem to be a consensus.

What did you paint the leaves with? Did you grease in between them or any other product? I've read more than I care to admit about paint/not painting leaf springs and there doesn't seem to be a consensus.
I just used POR top coat. They were pretty rusty given that they were only a few years old. I guess ignorance is bliss for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom