Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t have the cheddar, but I’ll bite- what’s wrong with it? I’m on my phone, so I can’t really examine the pics.

It's hard to see in the pictures, but it's a quick spray/lipstick paintjob. Rust is starting to bleed through panels/seems, there is some weird overspray on the rockers which doesn't make sense, possible respray of respray is my guess. Underneath looks like it's 40+ years old and will need some upkeep. Interior is pretty complete and in decent shape, some stuff has been changed.

I would really have to look into this to see just how much bondo/bodywork/rust is really happening on this pig. That said, it might be a solid start.

Appears it's gone off of the website now. :meh:

About schnarfed some of my Cornflakes when I saw the price on this 👇

I can think of a lot of other things for 2gs for my 🐷s face 🐖

You need one of these for your 🐷s face 🐖
lukanius.jpg

@J Mack I am always amazed at the pictures you post. They're always fantastic and often absolutely hilarious. You must have quite an organized stash of pics on your computer!

That pic goes waaay back to the pre-IH8MUD days of Birfield.com. That was at one of the first Burning Man shindigs IIRC.

Cut and paste about that photo:

This is the Sand Spider aptly named by my friend Didi while on a Death Valley wheeling adventure. It is a '76 FJ55 convertible, spring over with custom built rancho leaves, 12" lift total with 35" yokohama superdigger IV's on 12" rims. The engine/drivetrain is stock. Interior has a custom made rollcage and a stereo system with 12 speakers and 790 watts as well as a Cobra CB radio. This picture was taken at Burning Man '97 in the Black Rock desert in Northern Nevada. The trailer is a 1965 Landcruiser FJ20 (FJ40 cut in half). It sports a 25 gal. Extra fuel tank 35" Mud TA's and various other goodies like a 45 gallon cooler full of beer for those way out trips to the desert. The week before this trip I took her through the Rubicon trail without the trailer. Please pay homage as she was hit by a semi truck last week and totalled. I'm putting this pic up in honor...sorry Didi --lukanius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom