Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Says very little rust, one owner, motor seized. Someone needs this. View attachment 2267956

How does it look in the other pics? Looks like it has some fairly significant rust in places!

Does it really have an auto swapped in?

$62K Polish up your 40s boys :)

01111_1ntaENENwzv_600x450.jpg

$62K Polish up your 40s boys :)

01111_1ntaENENwzv_600x450.jpg

Interesting that the tub is clearly a '79 & on but the year listed in the ad is '78.

Further, the map insert indicates that owner lives a couple miles from me, but I have never seen it out & about on a nice day. Luckily for me, I have no interest in 40s with v8 conversions so no need to make an excuse to the bride to go see in the midst of CORVID.

So he took a desert dune beige '79 and turned it into a storm trooper looking monstrosity and made it a year older. Not following that logic...

In the pre-bastardisation picture, it looked pretty nice aside from the old school 1990's American Racing AR-25 rims.

My wife asked that I get a generator, because of TV. We have lost power 2 times in 20 yrs I have been in NC, both times for a couple of hours. So she is right. Anyway, found this dual fuel one, heck of a sale on Homedepot with free delivery, good reviews, so wanted to pass that along

HAH! What I meant to say, is getting it because she watches too much TV and the TV men peddle more fear than not, the world is ending, etc. So generator. Primarily to run the refrigerators, cooktop is gas.

That is a great deal and about 1/4 of the price for the Champion Inverter I want. Hmmm. This one is going to be a little louder than I would want camping in the woods, but.....hmmm.

My wife asked that I get a generator, because of TV. We have lost power 2 times in 20 yrs I have been in NC, both times for a couple of hours. So she is right. Anyway, found this dual fuel one, heck of a sale on Homedepot with free delivery, good reviews, so wanted to pass that along

If it were me, I’d check the db rating, can’t imagine it’s quiet at that price point. But, it you can put it behind a barrier/outbuilding, let your neighbors worry about it...

If it were me, I’d check the db rating, can’t imagine it’s quiet at that price point. But, it you can put it behind a barrier/outbuilding, let your neighbors worry about it...

Here is another vote for quiet. Cost is higher but worth it. Love my Yamaha

Screenshot_20200429-201611_Chrome.jpg

Anyone looking for a 100?

Saw this one near Banner Elk on Saturday on our way to Blowing Rock after riding up Old NC 105.

2001 w/218k for $7500. Looks pretty clean underneath. VIN is on the website.

20200502_161629.jpg

20200502_161642.jpg

20200502_161832.jpg

20200502_161851.jpg

Last edited:
Some more pics

20200502_161855.jpg

20200502_161849.jpg

20200502_161918.jpg

20200502_161737.jpg

Last edited:
@OB-1 i saw that one too as we drove by. I would’ve bet money it was rusted underneath. Who knew!!

Side note...Boone seemed like a pandemic wasn’t even happening, most of the businesses were open. We didn’t stop anywhere though.

Anybody have a use for 5 liters of Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus? I accidentally let Amazon send me more awhile ago, which wasn't a huge deal before covid, but since I'm driving less, I'm cleaning our cars less. I love this stuff; it's all I use on wheels and as an iron remover. I'd keep this extra bit but I already have 4 liters sitting on the shelf, which at this point will last me for another 5+ months.

Looks like it's currently on Amazon for $86 and AutoGeek has it for $100+. If someone wants to pickup in Greensboro, I'll let it go for $60.

unnamed.jpg

sonax.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom