Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know there are a few 40 owners here. I saw this bumper for sale and thought someone here might be interested:

One more marketplace find for anyone looking for a tundra for cheap:

My good friend bought an amazing house for next to nothing. I regret asking how. She was a little too happy to tell me where the family members were murdered while giving me a tour.

But her family is mighty happy in it, so. Just dead folks' stuff you know?

Calling @jfz80

van.jpg

van2.jpg

I saw the Emerald Express at Tractor Supply last weekend in Oak Ridge. wish I could have taken pics. three tone candy lime.green with gold flake. I walked around the entire store searching, but didn't see J there.

Who you callin honky ? :hillbilly:
and is that Tommy Chong juggling on the front?

maybe lose a decimal so I could entertain the idea for 30 seconds or so.

Who you callin honky ? :hillbilly:
and is that Tommy Chong juggling on the front?

maybe lose a decimal so I could entertain the idea for 30 seconds or so.

Natalie says she is happy for Brent to call you "Uncle Jason" but would prefer it not be "Creepy Uncle Jason"

:lol:

Posted in the LC 100 / LX 470 FB group. Sounds like he's on coast of SC.

"Hey guys and gals, who's looking for a last-minute Father's Day gift?Wanting to sell this vehicle soon, $6300 firm. AHC swapped to OME. Have extensive maintenance records in my 2 years and 20k mile ownership. 843-709-5230

Drives great.. 238k miles, well-maintained, heating and air work great, factory 3rd row HVAC system, towing package, heated seats. Very detailed service history and maintenance records.

Serviced replaced components include: hydraulic suspension swapped out with Old Man Emu static setup, timing belt and water pump at 210k (previous owner), brake booster (previous owner), brake pads and rotors, battery, alternator, all fluids (including all three differentials), rack and pinion steering, ball joints, steering tie rods, CV axles, sway bar links, driveshaft U-joints, four wheel alignment, O2 sensors.

Comes with the factory floormats and a Tech Stream cable. I have a drawer system I built for the cargo area that can be included if buyer desires.

AHC hydraulic suspension has been removed and replaced with ARB Old Man Emu 1.5" Medium Load Kit" for stock ride height, with a Slee Differential drop kit to maintain stock differential/axle components. Suspension changed at 230k in 07/2019 and has 3 year warranty for parts and labor from 4 Wheel Parts.

Oil changed every 5k miles with Mobil 1 5w30 High Mileage Synthetic, and would use the "drain and fill" method during oil changes to also change ~5qt of transmission fluid with Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF. All 5 tires replaced with BFG All-Terrain KO2 LT285/70R16 at 228k.."

Screenshot_20200619-144753.png

^ That oil pan has been chopped a toooon. I bet it doesn't hold 6 quarts of oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom