Builds Project Rehab (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any reason you went with the long over the short? There is an outfit that stocks these in the US, not sure of the finish tho.
I recently saw there is a place in the states that sells these snorkels (possibly airboxes too), but I bought mines before discovering them.

I don't have a real reason for the long over the short, other than looks. . . Women usually do too 😅😋😉 jk.

I also saw someone sell this snorkel in the classifieds. I think he wants $800 +shipping. I wanna think I paid the same price with shipping from Australia. I not trying to s*** on his sell. He's just trying to get back the money he spent.

I recently saw there is a place in the states that sells these snorkels (possibly airboxes too), but I bought mines before discovering them.

I don't have a real reason for the long over the short, other than looks. . . Women usually do too 😅😋😉 jk.
From what I have read on Radius website the short is designed for those running the stock airbox and the long is designed for those that order or are already running their airbox.

Had a fantastic weekend with the ONSC crew. @AJR hosted a HAMOM for me showing the world his LC cutting and welding abilities. Also in attendance was @GLTHFJ60, @UZJ105, @SeanLX, @fourtrax, @lumbee1, @roflbox, and @SFROMAN. Everyone's been helping and supporting me with this build and can't thank them enough.

So now brace yourselves because you might jizz in your pants.

IMG_7044.jpg
20221209_191355_HDR.jpg
20221209_191926_HDR.jpg
20221209_200409_HDR.jpg
20221209_203231_HDR.jpg
20221209_203424_HDR.jpg
20221209_203528_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I need to get another stick of square piping to complete the framing and weld in the back wall.

Holy Handgranades!! What an amazing weekend!

1670862307290.png

Looks like fun. It’s awesome you have such a great group of bros who are smashing and grabbing with you. Okinawa is going to love you
Yeah I've been bless to hook up with good folks in both Kansas and North Carolina.

Continued to put accessories on the motor, until @roflbox came by to give me a hand cleaning up the Cruiser.
20221217_155418_HDR.jpg
20221217_155431_HDR.jpg

I should of got before and after pictures, but when you have good help, you want to use as much of their time as possible.

@roflbox was in front and I was in the back. We tag teamed the Cruiser, and joined hands in the middle to complete the Eiffle Tower.
65qjWWfvB-3pFrER_SNkD-gbBa4cnxkA2aZH_vbZ9jg.jpg

Man it was messy 😅 It's not completely clean, but a hell of a lot cleaner than it was.

Additional since I promised @UZJ105 he can name my first son, he decided the name the Cruiser "White Horse".

200w.gif

@AK9 also came by because "she likes to get her hands dirty". Her words not mine.

I met @AK9 on the trail months back. Been telling her about MUD and ONSC, but she's been blowing me off 😋 FINALLY she made a MUD account. She has a sweet ass Tacoma that she built a tray and canopy for.

Taking a closer look at things, mistakes were made. I think I bought the power steering pump that uses hydro-boost.
20221217_155418_HDR~2.jpg

I wonder if I can just snip the top hardline and weld it shut 🤔

Hydro boost is good.

You can remove the reservoir from the pump and weld the extra return line up no problem. You can also buy a different reservoir for the pump that only has one return.

Hydro boost is good.

You can remove the reservoir from the pump and weld the extra return line up no problem. You can also buy a different reservoir for the pump that only has one return.
Too late. I like to waste money on simple fixes 😅
20221218_121132_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom