Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What I did with my summer "vacation"...my new daily driver
NOS 044.jpg
NOS 047.jpg
NOS 045.jpg

And the "before" shot.
1980_Left_Side.jpg
1980_Right_Side.jpg

Ok, I'll play. The one on the left is Wct49's and the other is mine.
Chris and Jeff.jpg
crawl 07.jpg

Hey,
I drive it every day, diesel conversion made it affordable. Here is a shot of the cruiser 6 miles from the ocean near Santa Cruz, CA.;
DSCN7552.jpg

Where is global warming when you need it? 4" lift, 33"BFG M/S, and a 3B diesel, locked by Detroit, getting 25+MPG!
Hola
eric

Thought I would post some pics of mine.
It is not my daily driver but it could and would be if I didn't need my pick-up to work out of.
1st pic is of my dad and I using the Cruiser for a little logging.
2nd pic is of me driving the Cruiser in the wet sand early in the spring.
3rd pic is having a little fun in the snow last winter.
When I bought the truck 4 years ago it was primer grey with a few dents. First thing I did was get 3" over stock shackles so I could put my 32" tires on it. (Cheap I know but it works for now.)A couple friends and I did the body and paint. 2 years ago I had the motor rebuilt and installed an H41 4 speed with a center force clutch. (Love the sincroed low first gear.) Somewhere along the line I picked up the Warn 8274 for $300. (Pretty good steal hu.)
My to do list includes: Painting and installing the hard top. (Been wanting to get this done for a few years now.):doh: OME 2.5" lift with 33" tires, and bucket seats. Preferably black leather heated seats out of a Subaru.

Bezel police are on their way. Step away from the vehicle.

The rest of her is a nice ride!

Here's my baby. 12/74' Freeborn red with 118k mi. Stock steelies on 31x9.50 TSLs...Runs like a champ!
IMG_0013_2_1.JPG

This was my DD in the summer and I go wheelin in it. I have a WRX also so bad weather is no excuse for me to not be at work. Mine is the 40. This is before the 2.5 in lift shackles
cruisers.jpg
103_0358.jpg

103_0280.jpg

I love my cruisers

Drive them alternately...so both are 50% DD.
FJ40 Driveway with 60sm.jpg

NICE charcoal gray cruiser!! What size lift do you have?

She's getting a new paint job right now........
fj1.jpg
fj2.jpg
fj3.jpg

my Daily Driver... She loves to go 80 mph...

Here are a few pics of my 72'... She loves to climb, crawl, and fly... Chevy 350 with Automatic Transmition... :steer:

Wana Play...

Elwin:beer:
my new toy 19a.jpg
my new toy 20x.jpg
my new toy 8.jpg

I hear sirens!! The bezel police are coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom