Pig Picture Album (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pig in the Gardenias.

F42381BD-D2AF-4346-96F1-88B3F4AB19C3.jpeg

Haven’t seen this one on here yet

This Canadian market FJ55 has just over 18,800 kilometers (11,600 miles) on the odometer. The only known replaced components are the front shock absorbers, exhaust pipe and the battery. Everything else, including the oil filter and tires, is original. It is believed to be the finest original condition FJ55 in the world.

75969DFF-C815-42CA-AFD5-CF18B3AD16EC.jpeg

73404883-EC31-4BFC-9A3C-963B09A1EE8B.jpeg

CAAF95D1-77C8-4538-81BE-C7DF6AEBA8A3.jpeg

I don’t see a washer fluid bottle in the engine compartment?

Also, with the rear seat folded up I notice that the tools clamped to the bottom include a tire iron and the jack turn handle rather than the big/long spare tire and engine crank. Weren’t those two tools in the tool bag under the front passenger seat? Was it changed in later years?

Washer bottle is next to the rad. overflow, pass. side.
Now I see it. Small overflow bottle in front and larger washer bottle behind. I looked too quickly and it just looked like one large bottle.

Need bigger tires!

you just don't know what off-road means until you get to drive something with tires taller than you are.

Grew up driving water trucks. Dad literally wouldn't let me have a driver's license until I could drive (to his satisfaction) the 1966 Diamond Rio with a 'hot rod' 335 Cummins, a 5 x 4 two stick transmission and a flatbed tank on the back (that I'd spent the previous summer helping someone build.)

Occasionally a job would be so remote that the construction company would lend us a Terex-mounted water truck. Imagine 17 year-old me driving this through the desert outside Las Vegas.

1621278802796.png

(at least it's green!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom