Pig Picture Album (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Knights - this rig has been in my possession since 2018. I have been meaning to post sooner, but you know how it goes…

I have been steadily getting it back to shape mechanically and, yes, I will post pics and update soon - please don’t come down too hard on me!

I have been trying to keep it within the $5000 limit lol…or did it recently jump to $5500 with recent inflation? 😂

View attachment 2683618
Gorgeous

Many moons ago my friend and I drove from SF to Disneyland in my 67 Caddy. Even back then I spent enough on gas there and back to have gotten first class tickets to John Wayne from SFO. Great trip tho.

Many moons ago my friend and I drove from SF to Disneyland in my 67 Caddy. Even back then I spent enough on gas there and back to have gotten first class tickets to John Wayne from SFO. Great trip tho.
Cadillac? First Class!!

Swiss pig on IG

152BA5CE-2EA4-4CDF-BE0D-1E95F381D1EF.jpeg

4AF91F98-E3C6-40D6-9E97-B3FA6FA36DC3.jpeg

All you snorkelers gonna have to up your game. That’s the tallest one I’ve seen. Don’t recall water crossings being that deep in the Swiss Alps.

The high snorkel is needed when you add the 100% water tight option from the dealer. You old guys with poor eyesight may have missed in that picture the diff breather lines that snake up around the 10 ft snorkel too! Ha!

The high snorkel is needed when you add the 100% water tight option from the dealer. You old guys with poor eyesight may have missed in that picture the diff breather lines that snake up around the 10 ft snorkel too! Ha!
Never knew about the FJ55 Submarine Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom