Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our boy arrived early yesterday. William Friedrich Gries. He and Mama are doing great!

87049DFF-EA24-4E47-A7CD-818A8127DC35.jpeg

27CCB094-135B-4C5F-AB23-9C325CA0D5CA.jpeg

EC8901D7-E2B6-4B94-89DE-DBBD23C9AE56.jpeg

516E79E1-8D83-493B-951A-CB7C75E631E6.jpeg

I would be willing to come up with some good trails with some good history in central Colorado. I have a habit of over doing it when it comes to trail difficulty, but I will try to control myself.

I would love to show you all the history first hand if we decide Colorado is the destination. I will make it interesting.

If we can figure out a base camp option then milder Pigs can sit out a difficult trail...

@riderjgs has had a good idea for a base camp around the Camp Hale area. It seems that with the infestation of side-by-sides, the difficulty level of the trails that I frequent are increasing. They tear up the trail and most of the operators are not of the responsible type. But, that being said, if you all get some lockers and sliders, I can show you some awesome parts of Colorado! Because if you don't get wheels in the air are you actually having fun? Unless it's all of the wheels, then that's a bad day so I've heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom