Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the Willy’s guys already have their event t-shirt done in time for their May get-together. We’re way behind the curve if this PP2020 thing is gonna happen.

B97F7C88-8468-41BD-A070-6E99B539CB6D.jpeg

Great pictures!!!
Looks like the Willy’s guys already have their event t-shirt done in time for their May get-together. We’re way behind the curve if this PP2020 thing is gonna happen.

View attachment 2224058
it has been a while since I read in here, are dates and location set?
I am happy to re-work the design we used last year specific for this year if that would help!

Great pictures!!!

it has been a while since I read in here, are dates and location set?
I am happy to re-work the design we used last year specific for this year if that would help!

Since there’s been no heavy objections to the normal time frame, I vote for the third week of June.

No locations have been decided on. I have two I’ve been thinking about. Either the Duck Creek/Navajo Lake area of southern Utah, or somewhere around Chama/Rio de Chama in northern New Mexico.

We're wanting to do the Magruder Trail in ID/MT with JMack & Leslie (if they’re cool with the company) in that same time frame. See earlier posts #54 and #77 about that. Seems that Evan and family (fj55-100) and Deo (cruiserjunktion) also opted in. Problem according to Jim is when the corridor trail will actually open. Dependent on snow fall and melting.
We're also signed up for Rising Sun's annual "Train Run" June 11-13 following (and riding) the old narrow gauge between Chama NM and Antonito CO. The train run. June 2020. Would like to do this also but the Pig Party would take precedence since we haven't missed one yet. Train run is an annual event so there'll be other opportunities.

So there's a trail run between Chama and Antonio, CO? Have you run that before? Very interested in that area but have never been. Do you think it has Pig Party potential?

So there's a trail run between Chama and Antonio, CO? Have you run that before? Very interested in that area but have never been. Do you think it has Pig Party potential?
Have not run it. Check out the linked thread. My impression is it may be more of a “road” than a”trail”.

If it is the week 6/14 I can make it schedule wise. Now, will the doomer be ready? That remains to be seen. I don't really care where it is I guess.

What about Scraps, Mrs. Scraps, and the Mud Hen?

I've been staying out of the discussion because we're making our out West trip in May in order to be home for hay production. The hay has been upheld in the past several trips which makes for some bad hay and makes the goats bitch (more) all Winter long. If we can pull this trip off (health and life excluded) we're headed right by Rush55 then work our way back on trails, dirt roads through AZ., N.M. and TX. to Big Bend park. I'm getting flack from the Mrs. for deciding not to leave the farm in June, but can't get around it.

So then you’re gonna swing by the house in May? Sounds good!👍

Yes, hoping you'd feel that way. Mrs. Scraps has been wanting to go back to your area since we went through years ago, so she's picking the camping spots around Sedona for two or three days, then I'm picking trails back home. A nice slow trip with many stops along the way. Look forward to seeing you again and kick some tires with you.

I've been staying out of the discussion because we're making our out West trip in May in order to be home for hay production. The hay has been upheld in the past several trips which makes for some bad hay and makes the goats bitch (more) all Winter long. If we can pull this trip off (health and life excluded) we're headed right by Rush55 then work our way back on trails, dirt roads through AZ., N.M. and TX. to Big Bend park. I'm getting flack from the Mrs. for deciding not to leave the farm in June, but can't get around it.
You need a Farm hand Pardner 🤠. Sorry Clints on TV 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom