Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think so? The googlez sez it is 20 hours from me. Yikes.

Oh, the memories. Throwing 60-80 lb. bales four or five high onto the back of a driverless ‘53 GMC flatbed stuck in compound low with its wheels guided by the irrigation ruts.
Sure looks better in the rear view mirror than it did in 100-degree midsummer heat! One part of being a teenager I wouldn’t want to re-live.

Can't make it this year. Sending regrets. Also a shot of my ride to a J
Shark 55.jpg
immy Buffet show some years ago.

can we go east to west on the trail?

do you want to go to Idaho with JMac, Evan, Jim&Bonnie, and Deo, and call that the Pig Party 2020?

For me it depends on dates. Sounds like weather is the tell all

I've been staying out of the discussion because we're making our out West trip in May in order to be home for hay production. The hay has been upheld in the past several trips which makes for some bad hay and makes the goats bitch (more) all Winter long. If we can pull this trip off (health and life excluded) we're headed right by Rush55 then work our way back on trails, dirt roads through AZ., N.M. and TX. to Big Bend park. I'm getting flack from the Mrs. for deciding not to leave the farm in June, but can't get around it.
You need a Farm hand Pardner 🤠. Sorry Clints on TV 🤣
Oh, the memories. Throwing 60-80 lb. bales four or five high onto the back of a driverless ‘53 GMC flatbed stuck in compound low with its wheels guided by the irrigation ruts.
Sure looks better in the rear view mirror than it did in 100-degree midsummer heat! One part of being a teenager I wouldn’t want to re-live.

Sounds like we need to plan an annual hay party at Scraps!

Last edited:
Can't make it this year. Sending regrets. Also a shot of my ride to a JView attachment 2229145immy Buffet show some years ago.

Holy Moly, this tops them all! Hopefully you won’t care if I share it. It’s too glorious not too!

It stinks I won’t see you again this year.

C3B3E71D-A1B7-48CD-A18B-9892AEF33C5F.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll buy the beer. :)

If you fill the coolers up in the break room with bottles and leave some cardboard on the barn roof I might could handle it.

Perhaps plant some hops and brew your own?

Goat Weed Ale
🐐
I bet you sell a s***load.

Picky goats. I thought they ate anything. Folks rent them out for weed control around here.
I’d be in for managing the beer cooler for a haying gathering but would have to bow out of bucking bales. Too many bad memories. Afraid the resulting PTSD would flare up.

I'm getting flack from the Mrs. for deciding not to leave the farm in June,

Sounds like we need to plan an annual hay party at Scraps!

I believe we are looking at this all wrong, you guys are wanting to help Mr. Scraps herd goats and bail hay and I say we reach out to Mrs. Scraps and talk to her about selling the goats and heading to the pig parties in June.

We all win once someone else owns the Goats, we get to hang out with our buddy Scrapdaddy and Mrs. Scraps isn’t tied to the farm in June.

We will all have died of COVID-19 by then and the goats will just us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom