PIG calendar??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMAG0052.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
Matt_cabin_run10-28-06_028.jpg

I talked to my wife and she'd be willing to assemble the pics and put them into a calendar. She's produced a family calendar that we send the grandparents, aunts, uncles, ... every year for the past 10-15 years.

As I think about a calendar, here's what I would want:
1. 12 nice high-quality diverse 55 pics. Diverse in pig style, location, scenery, .... These would form the dominant pics for each month,
2. another 10-20 high-quality pics that would be a smaller, side pic for each month. The number of side pics per month depend on whether or not the dominant ones afford any room. It's possible that none of these less dominant pics would be used if not warranted. It's just that 12 is small number and the likelihood of disappointment increases. "Wonder why my nice 55 pic wasn't chosen and instead they showed one being welded on in a garage that doesn't even move".
3. I thought it might be fun to put member birthdays on the day they fall on with just their ID listed on that day
4. in addition to holidays, have any other 2021 days special to Land Cruiser folks also listed. I don't yet know what these might be, though - trailride dates, ....

So, what do you all think? If we agree to proceed, then I'll need folks to submit pics. Maybe we could have a committee of a few members choose the dominant pics. Otherwise, I'll chose 20 or so candidates, post them to the forum and folks can vote. I'll also need an estimate of how many to produce. So, if you're in, reply with how many you'd want.

Onward!

Mike

This sounds wicked cool!
I will post up some favs...

I've received about 15 or so pics already, so that's great. Keep them coming to mrs.chem.prof@gmail.com. @RUSH55 advised that the files need to try to be at least 1MB so that when printed the pics aren't grainy. So, please keep that in mind.

Use this long weekend to give your pig the wash, polish, pic treatment or the dirt, mud, pic one. We want both!

Right now I've got about 40 pics of size greater than 1MB and about 20 smaller size. But send all you've got Bob. "Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom