Part Seldom Seen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roof drip moulding spacers: 63167-90302 and 63168-90302

IMG_6387.JPG

Where does that drip molding spacer go Racer?

A true cruiserhead. Doesn't know where it goes but wants a pair anyway. :clap:

I'd be interested in these but need to know exactly where they fit? Please post pics. Thanks.

A true cruiserhead. Doesn't know where it goes but wants a pair anyway. :clap:

Thanks a cruiser-head I am!:hillbilly:
I know the proximity of where this part goes but need specifics. Anything to make these roofs more leak proof.

I had the exact same thought when I saw them.

Those pieces go on either end of the rear header, above the rear amby doors. They are black foam and serve to hold the moisture against the unpainted ends of the header to insure it rusts out.

Location in red below...
rearheader.jpg

Those pieces go on either end of the rear header, above the rear amby doors. They are black foam and serve to hold the moisture against the unpainted ends of the header to insure it rusts out.

Location in red below...
View attachment 1154672
I guess don't need them if they hold moisture and certainly don't need any rust on my rig!

I need to look at this thread more often! I want to update you all that I DID go ahead and reproduce the bumper or cushion that attaches to the tubular swing out tire carrier for the FJ40 - 77 thru 83. The cushion prevents damage to your amby door when opened against the tire carrier.

The part is manufactured out of urethane and does not include the little protrusion that snapped into the hole on the tire carrier. The tooling for this was problematic and cost prohibitive. So this repro part is mounted to the tire carrier using a simple drywall anchor in the hole and a screw to attach (not included). You will find it on eBay or at Cruiser Corp or you can get it for a little less from my parts website here. - FJ40 Tire Carrier Bumper 77-83

View attachment 1148663 View attachment 1148664

Jinkees! More stuff I never knew I needed!
Do you think these could be put on with adhesive and skip the screw?

How about a truly NOS F engine exhaust manifold?

I even have the original box it was shipped from Toyota.

upload_2016-6-21_20-41-45.png

upload_2016-6-21_20-42-3.png

It came with the heat riser valve. Note, it was factory-welded to the shaft.

Cold position:
upload_2016-6-21_20-45-21.png

Hot position:

upload_2016-6-21_21-3-13.png

Fortunately, I had acquired the other heat riser components a long time ago..
View attachment 1279200

View attachment 1279201

Did anyone realize the hot and cold positions of the heat riser valve were stamped into the stop for the counterweight?

View attachment 1279202

View attachment 1279203
Dude, that is friggin cool! And definitely seldom seem. Reminds me I need to dig out this really cool plastic adjuster knob for s&g.

BTW, it looks like you need a new booster fitting for your intake. I would change that out before finish installation of the manifolds to make sure no debris from the swapped fittings get sucked into the motor.

Last edited:
Dude, that is friggin cool! And definitely seldom seem. Reminds me I need to dig out this really cool plastic adjuster knob for s&g.

BTW, it looks like you need a new booster fitting for your intake. I would change that out before finish installation of the manifolds to make sure no debris from the swapped fittings get sucked into the motor.

Aforementioned idle mixture adjuster KNOB
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom