Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Y’all think I’m asking too much? If so, what’s reasonable for a truck with the maintenance and documentation this one has?

I think it’s a little hi but I’m cheep. And Avery one is going to try and negotiate it down. Do you want a quick sale? Lower the price. Or can you set on it till someone comes along with the money? Keep the price there for a bit and lower it in a month or two.

Y’all think I’m asking too much? If so, what’s reasonable for a truck with the maintenance and documentation this one has?

I think its a bit high but the problem is that only someone whos looking for a 4runner to go offroading is going to see any value in the mods that are done. Like was already said lower the price and sell it quick or you're going to have to sit on it to get any extra money for the mods. Also maintenance counts for nothing to increase the value of a vehicle unfortunately

Glad I'm not the only one missing something...

The link pops up, but it's weird it takes a few seconds...at least on my desktop. Maybe it's not visible on a phone???

Nothing on my desktop - MacOS and tried with both Firefox and Chrome.

In quoting your post I see "[M E D I A=facebook]507421296766432 [/ M E D I A ]"

(spaces added to break link)

Plugging that number into FB I get:

Looks like it sold, but nice!

Ok, the link doesn't work in my post either...

I can see it in your post. I'm on a desktop running Chrome. Weird stuff goin' on!

Ok, now (oddly) I can see it in my post. So I went back and I can see it in your post too...

Curiouser and curiouser...

Does anyone happen to need a 40/55 4-spd T-case? I have one in my shed but it's not mine. If interested, PM me and I will give you the owners info. I'm not sure how much he wants for it.

I also have a pair of 80 series sliding windows. Free or beer if your feeling generous.

Either can be picked up between Staunton and Charlottesville or delivered to Fall Crawl:beer:

I also have a pair of 80 series sliding windows. Free or beer if your feeling generous.
DIng Ding DIng!!! Bring to Fall Crawl, please, since I drove through Staunton about 5 hours before you posted this! I've got a NC local who can use at least one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom