Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

matzell

I just ordered a few more sets of my 3/16 quarter panels. I should have at least one set for sale at the swap meet on the 28 if anyone wants them.
Rob

Felix

Putting out initial feeler for selling my 2002 4Runner Limited. It's not listed anywhere - just checking to see if there's any local interest.

I bought the truck two years ago from Ken Romer. It was his daughter Rachel's truck, which he maintained for her. Here's his for sale thread - For Sale - SOLD - daughterofromers 2002 4Runner Limited

The condition is much the same as you see in his pics. I'll get some pics of my own soon. Ken had a lot of preventative work done, and the previous owners did the same. I've got receipts going way back that I've indexed and put in a binder. It spent its life in San Diego, AZ and CO, so it's very clean. 185,xxx miles

Mods as I received it:
- Sonoran Steel 1.2 lift (LC coils in the rear, front adjustable height)
- BFG ATs
- White Knuckle sliders
- ARB front bumper
- Nicely made rear storage drawers
- Kenwood amp powering 10" sub
- Cobra CB
- BudBuilt front skid plate
- Savage Offroad belly skid plate
- Lightforce offroad lights

Mods/maintenance I've done:
- Swapped out the old Alpine for a Kenwood DDX8905s, providing back-up camera and large touch screen (tilting, which is nice since the DIN area is low on the dash)
- Rear stabilizer bar links
- Right front CV axle (Napa)

Issues:
- Minor steering wheel shimmy between 60 and 65 mph.
- Nicks and scratches (it was wheeled, of course, but it looks like it was all flat rock - no carnage underneath)
- Leather seats show wear - no tears
- Lightforce lights don't always turn on. I haven't found what must be a loose connection, yet.

I'm asking for $10,000.

Last edited:
Top Bottom