Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats to clean to be a wheeling 40!
Does need a color change back to an original color.

On Georgetown pike. From a friend so didn’t get to look at it

Friend sent some more. Looks rock solid. Bummer on the color otherwise I’d be scheming to convince the wife.
9C44B453-7DA5-4BC8-B350-BB1A8BB9D254.png
FFDB0815-2745-4CEF-B269-80E3FE8B4999.jpeg
CE468236-18B6-4358-8C7E-C0CA1DF02A43.jpeg
89DD337A-0373-4F91-A909-02220DFC388B.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like originally Rustic Green. At least the body shop didn't skim coat over the spot welds in the tube.

Somebody needs to go buy that! I like the parking brake too.

Looks like originally Rustic Green. At least the body shop didn't skim coat over the spot welds in the tube.
When the spot welds start to show that prominently, it often means there is rust pushing between them... And that is when duraback is not your friend when looking at these. They often try to mask the rust pushing between the tub side and the inner wheel well.

WTB: Does anyone have a full float rear end for a BJ70-73? I'm sure there's more axles that fit but I have an 88 BJ73 that has the semi float rear end and would like to upgrade this. Thanks.

WTB: Does anyone have a full float rear end for a BJ70-73? I'm sure there's more axles that fit but I have an 88 BJ73 that has the semi float rear end and would like to upgrade this. Thanks.

I know someone who can build one... Probably for a price similar to an actual 70 series full floater, if you can find one.

Rear Frame Cross member for a 74ish? Ill ask here before I go to BTB, some one has to have a frame somewhere.

Not looking for round lights

This would be you? Can you PM me the parts/costs for this?

Yes, it is me. I built one for myself for my 40 and have the required jig components to build them.
There is a catch with this full floater build, and that is that it comes with a disk brake conversion requirement to FJ40/60/62/4Runner front disks and calipers. So, if you currently have a rear axle mounted e-brake, you will lose that unless you convert to a t-case mounted e-brake.

Here's a link to my axle build thread: FJ40 Full Floater Axle Build (IH8C-CLIPS)

Rear Frame Cross member for a 74ish? Ill ask here before I go to BTB, some one has to have a frame somewhere.

Not looking for round lights

Check with Trail Tailor... much more better than BTB... which seems to be an acronym for Bust The Bank.

This is also an option: Full-Floater Chunks Stock
They make a bolt-on kit to build a full float axle... If you add this: Drotor Backing Plate Kit you can run 4runner rear rotors with the e-brake and calipers

This would be you? Can you PM me the parts/costs for this?

Send that cost list to me also. Don’t know if I’m going to build it but I am curious.

View attachment 1803842 View attachment 1803843

FJ80 Drawer system

Hey Guys, these served me well for a while but I'm ready to pass them along. Still in about the same condition as when I got them except I took the side wings off. The wings go with it if you want. I'm recycling these pics and some text from the post that FELIX had when I picked them up.

Free to good home. Or yours!

Wooden rear storage system for an 80 series. I got it as a freebie, so I’m passing it on.

Left side is a sliding drawer (one of the slides will probably need to be replaced). It’s about 60% deep, and behind it is a cubbie with an opening lid to access. The right side is a kitchen box that just pulls right out, sliding on Teflon skids. Side wings flip up for access to wheel well areas.

Come get it or I might make it to the Club meeting next week.

Selling some stuff for my dad.

4 2018 Subaru Impreza Limited OEM wheels. He had these on the car for all of a 2 months before swapping to aftermarket. Great shape. - $400
IMG_20190626_140650782_HDR.jpg

4 Kosei Racing K-1 wheel 15x7JJ 4x100, 38+ offset. Came off a Miata if anyone has one of those. Super light weight. $400.
IMG_20190811_191144759.jpg

4 - Hoosier racing slicks. 205/50/ZR15. Used a few times auto crossing. $200.
IMG_20190811_191301468.jpg

@NCNole I can find room for Miata wheels on my next trip home if you want these...

Selling some stuff for my dad.

4 2018 Subaru Impreza Limited OEM wheels. He had these on the car for all of a 2 months before swapping to aftermarket. Great shape. - $400
View attachment 2055644

4 Kosei Racing K-1 wheel 15x7JJ 4x100, 38+ offset. Came off a Miata if anyone has one of those. Super light weight. $400.
View attachment 2055646

4 - Hoosier racing slicks. 205/50/ZR15. Used a few times auto crossing. $200.
View attachment 2055647

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom