Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free...if you wanna pick it up or deal with a Mudship! Old school, like new, oil can spout.

8E0D7888-3B76-47FC-B9F2-5CCEA23CA981.jpeg

97 land cruiser fzj80 new (5) BFG ATs, clean interior, kenwood radio, 12v power system system rear, A/C, custom roof rack Speski pillars/corner weldments, ARB bull bar, snorkel, 3M blacked out hood decal, Idaho Doug 3M clear highlight guards, SLEE’d : sliders, transfercase guard, HD tie rod, Landtank fan clutch, OME 2.5” lift, 100k OEM HG repair (parts ordered directly from CDan) F/R lockers, 210K miles mostly highway.....

The bad: typical frame surface rust, did find the second row PS seat anchor body bolt rusted out. Cross contamination front axle (have all OEM parts for repair).

Lastly, we have owned this lc for 12 years and had it titled in VA, MD, IL and upon moving back to VA in 2016 was told by the DMV the VIN is for a salvaged vehicle.... it’s cleared and approved, but full disclosure for future owner/owners. PM if interested. $8500/obo

View attachment 2025335

Last edited:
I've been looking around for some used sliders, skids, and bumpers for my GX but it seems no one is selling anything for the 120 series around NOVA. Anyone know somewhere other than FB marketplace and craigslist were I might find anything around here?

I've been looking around for some used sliders, skids, and bumpers for my GX but it seems no one is selling anything for the 120 series around NOVA. Anyone know somewhere other than FB marketplace and craigslist were I might find anything around here?
Mobtown Offroad in Delaware might have something. Their website has Lexus as a vehicle option, but no products listed. Maybe they have future plans or have previously produced GX products?

@PRADO3 this is your chance to swap your sliders... lol

Mobtown Offroad in Delaware might have something. Their website has Lexus as a vehicle option, but no products listed. Maybe they have future plans or have previously produced GX products?

Used parts are really what I'm looking for since I'm just starting out and want to stay on a budget.

@PRADO3 this is your chance to swap your sliders... lol

If anyone has 120 series parts let me know

I know exactly what you mean. My budget has gone totally out the window on my GS300 build and I'm no where near done. The GX is still a DD for the wife for the time being so I can't do anything to crazy with it.

I know exactly what you mean. My budget has gone totally out the window on my GS300 build and I'm no where near done. The GX is still a DD for the wife for the time being so I can't do anything to crazy with it.
I understand. My X3 is my DD... so all it has is a tune, intake, and turbo pipes. The 80 has almost everything. By the time it's done, I'll be at $12k in parts, plus $4200 to buy it.

Good luck finding used GX parts. There aren’t many people who buy them in the first place, let alone have them to sell used. I’m sincerely being honest and not a jerk. That said, don’t let ‘stock’ scare you off from hanging with us. @PRADO3 proved what can be done without damage.

At a minimum, a set of white knuckle off-road sliders are good purchase. They are inexpensive, relative to all the others, and are high quality. I have a set to go on our 2010 4runner (same frame as your Prado). You can get 'em for under $700 delivered (unpainted).

***Stock 100-Series Wheels/Tires and Skid Plates***

I'll be selling 5 stock wheels/tires and stock skids from a build, off an '06 Toyota LC w/64k miles. There is no rust including underneath, this truck never saw snow and it doesn't seem like it even saw much rain.

4 tires are Michelin tires (not off-road) that recently passed MD inspection. The spare doesn't look to have ever touched the ground, it is not a Michelin.

Let me know if bumper covers or any of the stock suspension components interest you as well.

I could let the 3rd row seats go too, they are tan.

Please PM me if you're interested, I can send you pics.

Good luck finding used GX parts. There aren’t many people who buy them in the first place, let alone have them to sell used. I’m sincerely being honest and not a jerk. That said, don’t let ‘stock’ scare you off from hanging with us. @PRADO3 proved what can be done without damage.

No I know what you mean. There's nothing for sale out there despite that most of FJC and 4runner parts bolt up. I'm kind of surprised.

At a minimum, a set of white knuckle off-road sliders are good purchase. They are inexpensive, relative to all the others, and are high quality. I have a set to go on our 2010 4runner (same frame as your Prado). You can get 'em for under $700 delivered (unpainted).

I was looking at those. I wonder how much it would be to get them powder coated?

***Stock 100-Series Wheels/Tires and Skid Plates***

I'll be selling 5 stock wheels/tires and stock skids from a build, off an '06 Toyota LC w/64k miles. There is no rust including underneath, this truck never saw snow and it doesn't seem like it even saw much rain.

4 tires are Michelin tires (not off-road) that recently passed MD inspection. The spare doesn't look to have ever touched the ground, it is not a Michelin.

Let me know if bumper covers or any of the stock suspension components interest you as well.

I could let the 3rd row seats go too, they are tan.

Please PM me if you're interested, I can send you pics.

Thanks but I don't think any of those parts fit a GX and I'm not looking for stock parts.

I was looking at those. I wonder how much it would be to get them powder coated?

Just buy the bare metal ones from white knuckle and rattle can them with Rustoleum Professional semi-gloss black. It's intended purpose is to protect and get scratched up and you don't want to keep powder coating it. The spray can job will hold up well and is easy to touch up. Cheaper too!

@captainva I know for my sliders it was going to be an extra $150 or so for powder coating.
Like what dbug said, if you're going to use em for their purpose I'd save that extra money

IF interested this post has several 97 80series parts available for local pick up in NOVA:

Check out the GXOR fb page if youre on fb. There is a 4 sale section and a va specific GXOR page. Ive bought and sold some GX parts there. There are 6000+ members so dont let these land cruiser snobs who each own 7 80s in various stages of disrepair ( @JohnVee ) tell you otherwise. Tons of people buying and building GX 120 prados.

so dont let these land cruiser snobs who each own 7 80s in various stages of disrepair ( @JohnVee ) tell you otherwise.

I thought you kept saying your GX is a land cruiser... :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom