Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOOKING FOR A BASIC WOMAN'S BIKE - Kristin is looking for a basic beater bike that she can park at the Metro and not draw the attention of thieves. She'd like to find something with a step-through frame and full fenders. Other features like a rack and 1-3 speeds would be nice as long as it isn't flashy. If it needs work, that's okay too. If you or your parents have something collecting dust in the barn or garage, shoot me a PM please. Thanks!

Helping my brother sell his car. He was just deployed to the Netherlands so this is at my house. I have this posted on CL for $18,765 but would let it go to a club member for $17k (basically the payoff on it). There is some curb rash on the wheels, otherwise it's in great shape. Super fun to drive, it's got 210 HP.

2017 VW Jetta GLI 2.0T - 6 speed - 45k miles

Push button start
Navigation
Android/Apple Auto
OEM all weather floor mats (OEM mats in the trunk)
Moon roof
Heated seats
Bluetooth/handsfree
Backup camera with parking assist
Professionally tinted windows
Adult owned and driven
Non smoker
Well taken care of
sm_DSC_0766.jpg
sm_DSC_0758.jpg
sm_DSC_0762.jpg

Yes probably “stationed” there if it’s for a year.
Deployments are short term 1 week to 6 months.

Yes probably “stationed” there if it’s for a year.
Deployments are short term 1 week to 6 months.
If its a year it counts as a PCS or Permanent Change of Station. Less than that is TDY, TAD.

Last edited:
Anyone need used oil for a shop heater or anything?

Sorry not right now I have oil stashed everywhere in my garage.

The bumper is located in Lorton, VA. PM your cell and I will send the address so you can grab it at your convenience.

Sound good?

I am looking to sell my 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser located in Culpeper, VA.
Tan/tan
Factory Triple locked
35" Destination M/T on factory wheels
Pioneer Dash unit
CDL switch
Dash Cup Holder
Brand new exhaust system minus the headers (ypipe, cats, o2 sensors, muffler, tailpipe)
New Radiator
New Belts
Silicon Hoses throughout
New intake bellow elbow
Original Jump seats still intact

I am asking 11,500 obo! Motivated seller.

Thank you!
20180630_192024.png
20180630_192036.png
20180630_192051.png
20180630_192104.png
20180630_192241.png

FOR SALE: Front Runner Stuff

NOTE: These items are also listed in the regular forum classifieds. If a club member buys them, there's no shipping, and I'll deliver and take cash at a club meeting.

UPDATED: Any items requested will be lined out; anything sold will be deleted. New items may be added.

Prices DO NOT include shipping. Final price will be determined according to the items in a particular shipment and the destination via UPS (i.e., you tell me what you want, I box it/them up and take it to UPS, and they tell me how much it is to your address). Payments via PayPal ONLY. Local pickup available in Northern Virginia.

FRONTRUNNER MOVEABLE AWNING ARM $300

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom