Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's wrong with the ones you got now?
Ryan and crash say the pinion bearing on both are shot and sloppy, said he was amazed they have not just given up because they were full of watery oil. Was hoping to do a ARB front and rear over the winter on them but looks like they will both need to come out long before that.
On a cool note I went by the shop and the motor is looking good with the swap making progress. The old motor is a boat anchor.
Wish I had taken photos the old motors top end was literally spotless. The bottom end has a crank that wandered front and back and chewed everything up.

Last edited:
Was at the Toyota dealership today and saw this for $46.
For $30 worth of LED strips from eBay we wired the inside, rear hatch and side doors of @TRFCSUX ’s Taco cap with red & white LED strips (approx 40 ft total) and we had several feet of strips leftover after we were done.
Hmmmmm, $46 for 18 inches. Do ya think there might be a little bit of a markup here???

8B8E4392-1EA9-42C5-BC69-675E58890078.jpeg

I've got a rebuilt diff with 4.11s in it (99% sure) and I think Ryan (@OTRAMM ) even rebuilt it. It was for my 60 that I recently sold. What's a rebuilt diff go for lately????

Thanks again for sharing Gary's beer. Knowing it was meant for Gary made it even tastier.

The bourbon wasn't half bad either, thanks again.

For Sale $900 firm, package deal only:
-Tepui Explorer series, Ayer 2 (tan) RTT
-Tepui Ayer 2 (tan) Annex
-Tepui Ayer 2 (silver only) Waetherhood
-Tepui Boot Bag, single (tan)

The RTT was purchased Sep 2018 and only used twice. We thought we were heading back to the wide open spaces of SoCal but the wife got a promotion so we’re staying in the DMV and my build has changed. The Annex & Weatherhood are brand new, never been out of the storage bags. $1,725 value.

View attachment 1969129

View attachment 1969130

View attachment 1969131

I might be interested.. how many people is the tent meant for?

Gotcha.. what area do you live in so I can check it out in person

WTB - fzj80 center console in tan. The double decker version like this:

Thanks

I’m in Malvern, PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom