Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good price on a rugged volt meter - $9.00. Usually $15 to $20+ Walmart price is an outrageous $38.76. Every truck should have one.
I have one extra of these meters NIB. Anybody (ideally CRR or monthly meeting people) invested? $9 plus a beer for my S&H!

Free for the taking. Two black bottom seat covers made by Coverkings and two grey headrest covers. These came with the 100 we
bought.

Washer-style lug nuts for an 80. Includes 3 wheel nut locks and the tool to get them off and 20 lug nuts, so the set is 1 short. You could either add 1 more lug nut, or order a matching wheel nut lock. Will trade for a six pack.

d
Truxedo Lo-pro tonneau cover for a second gen short bed Tacoma

80 dollars OBO will deliver to the Annapolis meet tonight

Dude, I may show up just to see you.......

SOLD!!! Blue Ridge 100 series attic storage

$40 - Northern VA

Tried to make it work on my 200 but it isn't happening. Link below

Last edited:
Blue Ridge 100 series attic storage

$40 - Northern VA

Tried to make it work on my 200 but it isn't happening. Link below

I’ll take it. I figure I should start collecting junk for my new 100...
I’m in Gainesville. I can meet at the meeting next week or hook up with you elsewhere at some point.

I’m in Gainesville. I can meet at the meeting next week or hook up with you elsewhere at some point.

Got one PM 5 minutes before your post. Once I hear if he wants it or not I'll let you know.

When did you get a 100 series @JohnVee ?

@PRADO3 I snuck in and ninja'd one about a month ago. It's now fully legal and registered in NC and @FJ Junkie (my wife) is driving it. Pretty nice rig except for the headlights that make the reverse lights look effective. That makes 5 LC's now. You don't even have one...what gives?

@PRADO3 I snuck in and ninja'd one about a month ago. It's now fully legal and registered in NC and @FJ Junkie (my wife) is driving it. Pretty nice rig except for the headlights that make the reverse lights look effective. That makes 5 LC's now. You don't even have one...what gives?
If were counting like that i guess youve got 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom