Nightmare Covid Shop Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paying for a good job the pain eventually goes away.
Looking ai a s***ty job last a eternity

I worked for high end Customers as a contractor can’t tell you how many times I was told this 🤷‍♂️

Sorry for your troubles

Well you guys, I am very impressed…I love these buildings you have built and the quality looks fabulous..congratulations..!! I have needed and wanted one got 35 years and finally did it. Not to the degree you have here…as I’d gotten older the need became greater but going for the bigger room with some really great spaces means variances and much more time. Time is my nemesis

cost in NJ has nearly doubled, land clearing IS double…. Cement work seems high but didn’t overwhelm me. On the other hand..the 1000 sq ft epoxy flake floor was estimated at $5800.00 decided to do it my self for $1090 and it came out great… keep going strong. I get my power and new meter next week..almost done

... cost in NJ has nearly doubled, land clearing IS double…. Cement work seems high but didn’t overwhelm me.

Yep, dirt work and the cost of concrete are what did me in, and stopped me from finishing my house in a timely manner.

I see where the wholesale price of lumber has dropped by 2/3, and is back to where it was in 2020 (pre-Covid). Retail lumber price is coming down here in TX also.

Looking better @landcrusiergod1

Got the shop floor covered.

A3BD2D0D-C642-4809-BE13-5BDA91169F26.jpeg

B8606403-E827-444B-8F07-DB720AAB091C.jpeg

2D52ADA6-2E12-40BA-8AAF-F7D3D731D294.jpeg

So much room for activities!

That floor is terrific….. that is an amazing amount of flakes…. When I did mine, I used about 70lbs and I could have easily doubled that For 1000 sq.ft. i did use 2 coats of clear over the flakes which maLes it look wet glossy when dry. I love the density on the flake….they did a beautiful job

Does it rain on the inside without any vapor barrier under the roofing metal like that?

Oh the horror! A pan under a cruiser? Unheard of! This ain't no british truck, ya know...!

Ouch! That last photo hit a nerve

I have the big blue tool box (Stanley vidmar) to move still. Best friend Steve said why push it? You have a riding lawn mower and it’s on casters. Drag that bi@&$h! Great idea, Then the battery died on the lawn mower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom