Builds My Current Build-up (billy bad-ass) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks guys....I am trying to get something done everyday...Just not today...I'm tired

but I did update the title page for my thread...since I changed a few things

Last edited:
BIG UPDATE!
My wheels have gone on a trip to Charlotte to have the 6-lug centers welded in! I should have them back in a week or so. :D
I have been bending tube like an insane person and tonight I finally got started putting it all together!

Picture261.jpg

Picture262.jpg

Picture263.jpg

An idea of what it'll look like
Picture264.jpg

Picture265.jpg

Me melting metal
Picture266.jpg

OH BOY THAT WAS A BLAST...getting everything level and equal
Picture267.jpg

What do you think?
Picture268.jpg

Picture269.jpg

Here's how I left it tonight
Picture270.jpg

Picture271-1.jpg

I think

I think you are 1000% better at bending tubing than I am.

It's sweet ass dude. I love the tube rear. I like that you cut off the rear of the frame. It just makes it look so much neater. No sense in having the back half of the frame.

Keep it up. I know how quickly $20 and $50 trips to the parts store add up.

JR

That is one sick rig. Kind of reminds me of what I want to do when I have some (a lot) spare cash that the wife will let me spend lol.

I hope Arya is taking notes!! :)

Thanks guys....BTW I am a newb at bending tube! This is the 2nd thing I've ever built! I think I'm doing pretty good though. :) As far as the $20 and $50 parts runs...I haven't had one yet(unless you count tube runs to Bud's :D)

More progress!
I got the driverside rail in tonight! The main pieces that everything will tie into are now on!
This was a pain in the ass to get equal. It took a big level, chain'd come-a-long, a sissor jack, a new fabbed tool, a ratchet strap and some cussing
Picture272.jpg

Just gotta make sure...
Picture273.jpg

I need you to come do the tube work on my rig when I finally get around to putting the money on it. lol

Tube Cost

What is tube running per foot? I was wondering how much it had gone up in a year.

JR

UNBREAKABLE said:
$75 a stick...usually around 22 ft. It's all DOM 1 3/4 .125

Don't complain...it's more that double that up here :rolleyes: Lot's of SCH40 cages & tube work in this neck of the woods

DOM Price

DOM was more than that over a year ago here. I hate to think what it's gone up to.

JR

looking good! tube can be very pricey i have got over a grand in tube in my buggy and i get a great deal with a local tubeing distributor i have an acount their and i own a wood shop pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom