Making a Magnuson supercharger for my 95TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Onur I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and just see if he was actually going to put together a supercharger, but it’s bizarre. Lol
Well; that kinda worked a lot better than I thought. Keep em' coming boys! I now know there are a few mild variations that will help me with my build/s. I would also like to give a huge shout out to Jon Bond! Installation takes about 8 hours with a few diet coke breaks!
Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.40.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.42.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.46.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.39.21 AM.png

You already got one? Where did you buy it from?
A gentleman from Northern California was nice enough to sell me one! I will be buying more! I believe even if they are new in the box I am going to be sending them to Jon Bond! The work they do is amazing! The housing units are freely available. Apparently there are only a few parts I will new to fabricate. I will know when I see what this company actually ships me.

A gentleman from Northern California was nice enough to sell me one! I will be buying more! I believe even if they are new in the box I am going to be sending them to Jon Bond! The work they do is amazing! The housing units are freely available. Apparently there are only a few parts I will new to fabricate. I will know when I see what this company actually ships me.
This may actually be less than $1500 once I am able to fabricate the missing parts. I wish Toyota kept the other mold __()__!

Wait are you telling us that is your engine bay? With a newly installed brand new supercharger?
No. That’s obviously not a 80 series. Aren’t you supposed to be a DNAP? That is one of the kits I bought and sent to Jon Bond. By the way, shout out to the REAL CRNA who worked with me last night and not just bailing on her patient! Their vents are different than ours and I had converted her to an inverse ratio secondary to the need to increase mean airway pressure. S/P SARS-COV2 CVD19PNA with required Prone treatment. Again, you know all about that. You probably even know the vent settings I used to overcome the PHTN. Interesting; this is how a supercharger works.

Overnight parts from Japan
Wish I could say that but unfortunately not. I bought one of a gentleman from NOCAL who pulled it off his rig. He is a member of this forum. Speaking of which, I would like to buy one more, so if anyone is looking or considering selling their, it would be greatly appreciated. I want these to be easier to come by for the 80-series community. My son is also wanting an 80-series 95 to 97 from the Western states with no CANCER.

Yeah that is obviously not an 80. What??? That is an 80. lol.

And yes we have paralyzed and proned many people with respiratory issues on a vent.
:rolleyes:

No. That’s obviously not a 80 series. Aren’t you supposed to be a DNAP? That is one of the kits I bought and sent to Jon Bond. By the way, shout out to the REAL CRNA who worked with me last night and not just bailing on her patient! Their vents are different than ours and I had converted her to an inverse ratio secondary to the need to increase mean airway pressure. S/P SARS-COV2 CVD19PNA with required Prone treatment. Again, you know all about that. You probably even know the vent settings I used to overcome the PHTN. Interesting; this is how a supercharger works.

Wish I could say that but unfortunately not. I bought one of a gentleman from NOCAL who pulled it off his rig. He is a member of this forum. Speaking of which, I would like to buy one more, so if anyone is looking or considering selling their, it would be greatly appreciated. I want these to be easier to come by for the 80-series community. My son is also wanting an 80-series 95 to 97 from the Western states with no CANCER.

DAMMIT! I was sooo hoping for twin superchargers. The room is there

No, but I do know Hector is gonna be running three Civics with Spoon engines.

So the plan is for the Buster to post on every thread?

Yeah that is obviously not an 80. What??? That is an 80. lol.

And yes we have paralyzed and proned many people with respiratory issues on a vent.
:rolleyes:
It’s not an 80. Close. I will give you a clue (it is a TLC with a truck bed). He needed an upgraded sensor, and also wanted to add some additional accessories. Really nice rig. A fun drive!

No, but I do know Hector is gonna be running three Civics with Spoon engines.
Man, you watch way too much Fast and Furious. Maybe Joey will make you a turbo with flux capacitor. I hear the cable guy needs a flux capacitor for his spoon engine quadruple turbocharged Yugo.

Wait?! So you found a left hand drive, fuel injected, FZJ75, with emissions and EGR, that also happened to have a TRD SC on it? Wow I had no idea they even existed. Do you have any more pictures of this impressive truck?

It’s not an 80. Close. I will give you a clue (it is a TLC with a truck bed). He needed an upgraded sensor, and also wanted to add some additional accessories. Really nice rig. A fun drive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom