Incomplete Supercharger help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is the designed crank pulley. The TRD version has a removable spacer. I am going to incorporate it as a solid body; 1-piece (not shown)
I've seen some variations of the TRD/Magnuson pulley. One has "sharp" belt groves while the other is flat as well as a difference in sidewall thickness. I have both version made.

1659372057052.png

So ….. are you planning to be able to sell ‘kits’ to get a used supercharger from another vehicle and bolt it up with your parts and instructions? Because, that would be awesome!

So ….. are you planning to be able to sell ‘kits’ to get a used supercharger from another vehicle and bolt it up with your parts and instructions? Because, that would be awesome!
I am not making kits. I had made all these bits because I had an incomplete supercharger kit. Most of the parts with exception of piping can be quickly made as I already created the files that are sent to CNC. If someone needs any of the parts I can have them produced. Not cheap in small quantity. The piping is time consuming and also expensive in small quantity.

I am not making kits. I had made all these bits because I had an incomplete supercharger kit. Most of the parts with exception of piping can be quickly made as I already created the files that are sent to CNC. If someone needs any of the parts I can have them produced. Not cheap in small quantity. The piping is time consuming and also expensive in small quantity.
If you are still offering this service you may have a PM incoming, I have an incomplete kit I may be getting. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom