In Memory of Kevin, Tools R US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow what sad news. My heart goes out to his family and friends. A huge loss to the Mud community. I learned a lot from that man.

RIP Kevin!

I was honored to have had a few online conversations with him. He straightened me out on some thing and pointed me in the right direction on others.

He has been a great wealth of knowledge and well-being to this community.

I will miss his comments, compliments, and ability.

I enjoyed the straightforwardness of his responses!

Wow... Such sad news. I have met and talked with Kevin several times at his place. The wealth of knowledge Kevin had and was willing to pass on was beneficial to all of us.

He will be greatly missed.

I simply do not have the words right now. Rob and John, I'm so sorry. He was such a good man.

Very sad. Sorry to all his family and friends. He helped me numerous times. Nice to put a face to him. :frown:

Prayers to the family and friends.

Sad news.

Never formally met in person, but benefitted greatly from his contributions!

He is definitely one of the great ones in the Cruiser and lh8mud Hall of Fame!

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
May he Rest In Peace.

It's said that God has a reason for everything He does. Well, I can only guess that something must have been broken in Heaven, and He needed Kevin's help with it.

All though not a religious man by nature, I really do like these words - a lot. Well said sir.
Puts a bit of a wry smile on my sadness right now.

What a shock. My condolences to family and friends.

The no BS style, expansive knowledge and willingness to take his time to help others was a huge benefit to this community and will be sorely missed.

Sad. Very sad. What a loss. A human encyclopedia of knowledge mixed with the wisdom, good nature and the patience to help those in need of expertise. He'll be missed.
My most sincere condolences to family, relatives and friends.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. Tools Posts are the best and you could tell he had a huge heart.
May he Rest In Peace.

I am still in shock and beyond words but have to say...
Kevin was one of the first people I met when I moved out to AZ in 85 and I have had the privilege to count him as a good friend for these many years.
My condolences to his whole family both related and the OHV community as a whole, he was one of a kind and the world lost a lot Tuesday.
One of my favorite views (and his favorite place) From the passenger seat riding with him on a trail somewhere in the desert!

Kevin-1.gif

as far as I know, a trail ride is planned to honor Kevin - location has not been determined yet, tentative date is November 30

Does anyone have any information about the funeral? Time and place? I’m sure Mud Members near and far would want to pay their respects.

There are no plans for a formal service. Family is spending time together and sharing stories. TRAL is planning a memorial run.

Thank you guys for supporting trail management in your area for all these years. I appreciate your work even though I’m not in your neighborhood.

Your dedication to him speaks much to the awesome effort of Tools life work. More than Toyota. Mechanical.

He lives and shares forever here.
Thank you I mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom