In Memory of Kevin, Tools R US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pics of my 40's tire tracks maybe on that hard drive that holds all of Kevin's computer content . . . as far as I know, in the possession of @Wingnut

Hello everyone!

My apologies for such a last minute email, it’s been a busy fall but we have a game plan settled for this year’s run. In true Tools R Us fashion, we’re going wheeling this Saturday!

This will be our fourth year doing this; a little exploration in the desert and some BS’ing to remember the late Kevin Patterson. For those of you who were privileged to know him, it’s hard to put into words how special he was to all of us and the impact he left on our lives. If you never had the chance of knowing him, he would have encouraged anyone who wanted to participate to come along and spend some time chatting, telling stories, and enjoy the great outdoors together.

We’re going to meet up at Baja at 9am, caravan our way over to Needle Rock to air down, then run up Camp Creek wash to play around a little. Here’s a link to the Baja gas station:

Ba'ja Gas Station @9am

For those of you who would like to meet us at Needle Rock, we should get there around 10am, location below:

Needle Rock Recreation

So come on out, bring some lunch, and share some stories with us!

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom