I have a problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i put this one in shop while waiting for motor from Mosley, now office lady says this one holding up progress on Steve, week to go on this one, well see

Steves tool in Picture above pinching brake line so wheel did not lock up
Actually the opposite. It was a ghetto driveway fix to get ANY brake pressure out of that single circuit system so I could drive her home and then onto the transport.

Can't wait to see the end result. I think I miss this one most of all after my complete cruiser liquidation.

i put this one in shop while waiting for motor from Mosley, now office lady says this one holding up progress on Steve, week to go on this one, well see
Went to dual circuit with proportioning valve, should save someone if 1 circuit goes, will get pics.
Deal is a deal, if you want her back she is yours

Went to dual circuit with proportioning valve, should save someone if 1 circuit goes, will get pics.
Deal is a deal, if you want her back she is yours
She's in good hands. If and when the time comes and you are going to let her go, I hope I can be the first to know.

I think it would all depend on when the hoarder excepted he/she was a true hoarder. Selling back to that point in time when they hadn't become a hoarder would allow them to drop the label "hoarder". But, any further purchases would place them back in the hoarder category, just say'n.

I think it would all depend on when the hoarder excepted he/she was a true hoarder. Selling back to that point in time when they hadn't become a hoarder would allow them to drop the label "hoarder". But, any further purchases would place them back in the hoarder category, just say'n.
Admitting you have a hoarding problem is the first step…

If a hoarder sells part of the hoard is there a set amount that has to go before they are no longer considered a “hoarder”.

Asking for a friend.
Anytime a hoarder sells, it to make room for another new or different toy, it’s all about the hunt, and capture

I started hunting and collecting Weaver floor jacks from 2 ton up to 20 ton, I now have 14 of them with no intention of selling.

My name is Ron and I'm a hoarder. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_3049.JPG

So after a weekend of the wedding, Im realizing i do not have the time to get things done on these purchased pigs, I'm still working to transition one of my sons to take business, which leaves little time for anything else. Shops pushing me back, (not sure when Steve will get motor), thought I would be starting Ornch next month, but everyone backed up. So have decided to get rid of all but Steve and Ornch. When I look in the mirror, I see an overweight 66 yr old, my wife says I have HOARDER written in invisible ink(invisible to me) on my forehead- stay tuned

I cant recall what all you have purchased since I climbed into the Pig Pen. Seems like I missed one by short time, think was Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom