A buddy for Marge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jestlurnin

SILVER Star
Threads
Long story short I was waiting for the boys at the bus stop in Marge when I guy pulls up next to me and says, “I have one of those. You should buy it from me.”

Finally went to peak at it this afternoon. Been sitting under a tarp for 2 years, 15 minutes from me further up in the woods. It’s never run in this persons possession so I’m assuming an entire power train is going to be needed. I’m not familiar with the 3 stick set up in the transmission tunnel. What mod would that have been? Not crazy about the sheet metal being cut away under the tailgate but figured someone with metal skills could fix that. She’s not perfect but a lot better than some I’ve looked at.

I anticipate a deal being made shortly. Someone talk me out of it.

IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6690.jpeg
IMG_6681.jpeg
IMG_6687.jpeg
IMG_6694.jpeg

Wow, that looks like a pretty good Pig and I bet cleans up nicely. This is going to be fun to watch!!

Nice interior looks mostly original! Nice find

Need more pics?? Its a 78 or later! 3 stick?? If its a 3 speed its not correct. Lets see more pics under hood vin#s ect. Floors dash all makes a diff in determination 🤔🧐😉

Hate stories like this cause they never happen to me. Happy for ya, won't hear me talk you out of it.
Buy it and keep us posted.

@bobm I shoulda taken better picture of the 3 stick set up. Hopefully you can piece it together over multiple pictures. Do you believe it’s a factory PTO? If so that seals the deal. For whatever reason I’ve always wanted a factory PTO on one of my cruisers. I can always go back up and take another look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom