I finally get the shop I have wanted for too long (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Michael B this has been a problem for me most of my life. When I had an 8 foot bench it was covered constantly. Bought the harbor freight parts washer … a flat surface maybe 32” long….anytime I wanted to use it I had to move a bunch of stuff off of it. Now in the new pole barn I have about 36’ of workbench and on;y 2-3 feet is clear so far! 🤬

I haven’t posted much lately but I have been busy. I finished the wiring for the lights under and in the mezzanine. I also finished wiring the man cave. Then I finished insulting the man cave. Next is finishing the ceiling, walls and floor. No pictures of the lights in the work area, I forgot 🤷🏻‍♂️ I will try to get one tomorrow.

D3E23038-4792-46D0-9AA4-F94FEB8F5ECE.jpeg

:doh:

I don't know... I routinely curse various things in my shop that don't do what I want or get lost somehow through no fault of my own... :)

Last edited:
Work has slowed tremendously on the shop. It has taken two weekends over the course of three weeks to get this far on the office ceiling. So close. At least I’m done with full sheets. There is still a considerable amount of touch up to be done but overall I am pleased with the results.

4C07CD90-8397-43DE-81F5-EAF15B9B8519.jpeg
68F7746B-C147-4D0A-B7E3-4D447790CC7C.jpeg

There is a large old pole barn near my house that was destroyed by a tornado in November of 2020. A friend of mine owns it and has given me permission to salvage the remnants.
Still jealous of this.
Shop is still looking great.

Well that took longer than expected. My new job is really interfering with my shop progress. But the ceiling is done and now I can start on the walls. Some of the touch up spots are still drying in this picture.

FF2C4D5C-9AE2-4B82-AE6B-5E6D68E924B7.jpeg

We spent 13 hours yesterday removing trees from houses, so my weekend was pretty much shot. Today I took a break from shop work to complete a couple of smaller projects and pick up limbs in my own yard. These pictures are from one of those smaller projects. I have installed stock rims with smaller tires for a little bit.

2E7A0976-5562-4705-AF67-A903C0C19776.jpeg
09EF25CA-942A-4763-A900-F61FB6162401.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom