Has anyone successfully fixed a droopy sun visor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj moneypit

Cubic Zirconia Member
SILVER Star
Threads
Couldn't find any good threads on this. Has anyone fixed droopy sun visor or know of a good replacement? I've seen tundras used but didn't like much.

Are you serious? I Googled this and got a couple thousand hits, many of which are on IH8Mud.

Drooping sunvisor fix?

80 series drooping sun visor fix

Yes I've searched and have seen those fixes and didn't like them. I'm looking for a clean no bolt hanging out or tundra visor or magnetic fix. Id like a good clean fix or a comparable replacement. If the other thousands you saw have that please feel free to attached link.

I second that... I hate when members get bashed or made fun of for reaching out to the community for answers but he is asking for information on how to replace the visors without having to replace the visors!

Guess I could've been more specific like, "looking for droopy sun visor fix that doesn't involve shotty fixes, screws where screws don't belong, Jerry rigging or anything else that looks non-stock or a comparable replacement please." But I DID mention "replacement." :)

Didn't I read someplace back where a Chrysler NY is a good fit with two visors built into one?

Cruiser parts...JDM sun visor. You lose the mirror and light, but you gain screw adjustability. Yes, it's grey and plastic and might not match, so order two if you're anal. :). $75 is expensive but not as expensive as an oak 1:1 replacement.

Yes I've searched and have seen those fixes and didn't like them. I'm looking for a clean no bolt hanging out or tundra visor or magnetic fix. Id like a good clean fix or a comparable replacement. If the other thousands you saw have that please feel free to attached link.

There are no perfect deals for what you seek, order a new one while you can still get them. Good Luck !:)

Cruiser parts...JDM sun visor. You lose the mirror and light, but you gain screw adjustability. Yes, it's grey and plastic and might not match, so order two if you're anal. :). $75 is expensive but not as expensive as an oak 1:1 replacement.

Oak is discontinued. CDan sold the last one a number of years ago.

Easy fix. Buy a 200 series. Why can't @NLXTACY make these?

Oak is discontinued. CDan sold the last one a number of years ago.

Thanks for the clarification! I thought I had seen oak on cruiser parts but it is indeed grey only.

I bought Rosen visors from Johnathan Ward. Very expensive but I love their utility. TLC4x4 found an 80 in their shop before shipping to me and found that they're a direct fit to the stock bracket.

No mirror or light of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom