HAMOM plannig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry for the dealy on this. I committed to do a HAMOM for Eric’s LX. There are some electrical issues, gears oil change. Sun roof needs to be replaced. I am out of town June 10th to the 21st. Anything before and after will work for me. We can use my shop at South End. I have most tools but if you like bring what you think you will need. The goal is to knock this out in Saturday and sunday. I know it is a lot to ask but if you can make it one day or the other one that will be great. I will like to work only on this truck. We can do a HAMOM at another time for other trucks. Please post your available days. Thanks

Me too.

I'm in.
Anytime before of after your exclusion dates works for me.

I can make it. Some time after the 21st works for me.

i'll ride with you or drive if you want

I am going this weekend to pick up the truck and bring it to my shop. I am going to work on it the weekend of June 3th if someone can make it. There are a lot of small stuff that we have to do. After that we can work on it the weekend of the 24th if needed. Address is 431 foster Ave clt. I have a new phone number but i can be reach on the old one just will be more difficult. PM if you need it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I thought I could make this but turns out I have to be out of town this weekend. If you find that there are any needs for parts either before or after the hamom, let me know and I'll see if it's anything I have. I don't recall it needing a lot from what I remember, besides buttoning up some electrical stuff. The two big things I remember were the locker wiring and the dual battery setup.

Is June 3rd the official date or are you still deciding on the date?

I dont have the truck yet. I was planning on picking it up this pass weekend but I couldn’t. Dates may change if i cannot get the truck on time. 3rd or 4 th was my plan. If not, it will be done after gsmtr.

Bringing the truck tomorrow or friday to work on Saturday

When you get it can you post some pics of it? I need to know about the cladding. I have what I think is most of it but not sure about hardware. If possible I'll try and come up this weekend. If it needs other parts let me know.

When you get it can you post some pics of it? I need to know about the cladding. I have what I think is most of it but not sure about hardware. If possible I'll try and come up this weekend. If it needs other parts let me know.
If the hardware is the same as what holds on the flares on LCs I have a few extras of the studs and plastic pins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom