HAMOM plannig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm bringing my electrical diagnostic tools, odd parts and a bag of magic smoke, in case some got out.

Wrenches were turned, beer was drunk, pizza was scarfed, swear words were uttered. We had a productive day and made a lot of progress. Here are a few pics.
IMG_8260.jpeg
IMG_8262.jpeg
IMG_8264.jpeg

IMG_8265.jpeg

it looks good

I want to thank everyone that came today and help Eric clean up the truck and fix a couple of thing. We are so lucky to be part of such a good community. Everyone was working hard and was a smooth process. The truck runs good and everything is working. We found wires that previous owner ran that where disconnected and parasitic current. We got the lockers connected and a deep clean. Luke a Nathan worked extremely hard. These kids are great. Truck will be for sale soon. Eric has to set a price and we are ready to go.

Rafael, are you going to have a part 2?

As much as we did today i think i just have to get in touch with Marshall and get either the truck there or see what we can do. I will love to have people over to the new shop on e everything is set up and work on our trucks
Rafael, are you going to have a part 2?

As much as we did today i think i just have to get in touch with Marshall and get either the truck there or see what we can do. I will love to have people over to the new shop on e everything is set up and work on our trucks
I have to make my way down to Greenville soon to get some parts. I could haul it there if you need me to.

The truck gears are not ready for that trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom