Gone to the beauty parlor (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The way they bake stuff these days it's remarkably fast.

The truck was shot Friday afternoon and the "pieces" ( lower rear gate, valance panel, cowl panel and flares were shot Saturday morning. We installed the gate and valance about 2 hours after they were painted.

Got the old gal back on Saturday afternoon. Here are a few before-reassembly shots.

Tell your buddy at the body shop that I want my $100 back.

-B-

Holy **** that's beautiful! Congrats...it's like a brand new truck!!!!

I had the treat of seeing it in person this afternoon. That paint shop did a fantastic job. She is a beaut. I think the 6M1 would really look good on my FJ40.

Looks great, except for that gawdawful color! :D

Where are the pics of that fancy new temp gauge? :D

You going to cry when you put your first pinstripe on that new beauty or celebrate?

She sure looks purdy (insert western drawl). I had mine buffed out when I got her and it really makes a huge difference. Now get out there and get er scratched!

Wow, maybe some day my green 80 can aspire to look that good. Gosh. Now I realize how much my paint truly sucks.:crybaby:

What is paint? Rubber all the way!

Looks good Dan, don't scratch it!

What does something like this cost? Ballpark is fine. Looks great.

Thanks.

Beautiful! I suggest you invest in a 3M Clear-Bra for the whole thing now - ohh - I heard Beowulf's got a gawd awful ugly alternative if the 3M is too $$$ !!! Seriously though super beautiful. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Looking forward to a pic when all is reinstalled.;)

Have been thinking about doing a repaint with a white roof.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom