Gone to the beauty parlor (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its the right color folks............................:flipoff2:

Paint Job

Crotch-Holder,

Let's see the pics of the job when completed.:)

Grouseman

Last edited:
Crotch-Holder,

Let's see the pics of the job when completed.:)

Grouseman

Sir, Yes Sir.........!

It looks a bit odd today because I only had time to put the left slider on last night. :doh::ban:

I had to park the right side against the wall today so nobody could see it..:hillbilly:

Its the right color folks............................:flipoff2:

So how come each and every time we talk you tell me that the only thing that you would want to change on your rig is the color to white? :D:flipoff2::D

Ohh, and the loose nut behind the wheel! :cheers:

What does something like this cost? Ballpark is fine. Looks great.

Thanks.

Re-read post #52.
-B-

As B has re-directed.

A turn-key version of this job, whereby you drop off a completely assembled vehicle and come back and pick up a completely assembled vehicle, will run in the ballpark of 5,000 dollars.

Bear in mind that the de-trim and re-trim time for a job of this size will easily be 30+ hours alone. If you are inclined to put out the sweat equity for that part of the job you could easily save ~1,500 bucks. In addition, many of us have odd bits attached that most body men don't deal with on a regular basis and they tend to end up with lots of left-over bolts and broken un-obtainium.......

By doing that part of the job yourself you will be assured that the accessories are properly installed.

So how come each and every time we talk you tell me that the only thing that you would want to change on your rig is the color to white? :D:flipoff2::D

Ohh, and the loose nut behind the wheel! :cheers:

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

It's all-but-done.

I am waiting for him to "freshen-up" my side mouldings before re-installation and polish-out a couple blemishes. When that is completed I will present the final product.

My Jury duty obligations hve cut deeply into my board time and I do not yet know when that will end.....

D-

It's all-but-done.

I am waiting for him to "freshen-up" my side mouldings before re-installation and polish-out a couple blemishes. When that is completed I will present the final product.

My Jury duty obligations hve cut deeply into my board time and I do not yet know when that will end.....

D-

Next time you should get a note from your doctor

Know one?

;)

Nice job Dan, good thread too. Looking forward to the finished product.:

Daniel,

Show us the final deal when possible. Glad to hear your doing your civic duty.:D

Grouseman

Dan

I was under the impression from previous posts that removing the fender flares or side trim was a very difficult process. Could it be more difficult on a 97 LX450? I recently purchased another LX450 that could due with fresh paint on the front bumper and front fender flares.
Lastly, great job on the paint project. I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of the finished product.

Cheers

Gunner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom